Marvel's Avengers Dream

May 17, 2022
Tuesday

Dream: Marvel's Avengers Team

I dreamed I was on the Avenger's team. (this is a continuation from a different dream where I grabbed Thor's hammer to save some kids so they let me on the team).  As I was adjusting to being in the group they held a meeting that was on a tv screen. I sat next to Thor who told me to sit somewhere else. I felt hurt so I left and slammed the door on the way out.

While out and about I managed to create a small tornado in my hand. I held it up to the dirt and smiled as I tilled the earth. I found a new way of farming!

When I saw the Avengers again they were getting some power orb everyone was trying to get their hands on. (not Thanos's glove gems).  I swooped in and took it, floating in the air.  (I can fly and use my mind to do stuff like time travel and phase through walls and read events in people's minds.) They tried to take it by force and I kept flying out of reach with it. Thor called me a brat. Iron-man tried to demand it back but I refused. I told them why I left and they accused me of being too sensitive. I time-traveled to the future after Iron Man sacrificed himself to save everyone but didn't realize it. Spider-man swooped in and snatched the orb from me. I caught up with him and hugged him from behind. I told Peter I was sorry his friends forgot about him because of Stranges' spell. He stood up alarmed that I knew. I told him I didn't know why I remembered. He told me Iron man had died and I saw the events with Thanos in his mind. I told him I couldn't go back knowing that information. Peter asked me what I was going to do with the orb and I said I would give it to somebody Strange. He agreed that would be a good idea. I told if he wanted to team up some time to call me if he needed help. Peter smiled and said he would.

On a small outing, I accidentally called him Peter while he was in his Spider-man suit. I cringed embarrassed and apologized. Luckily no one had heard me.

"Remind me not to trust you with any secrets." He joked after we were finished.

I promised him I'd be more careful in the future.

Later, I took the Power orb to Doctor Strange. I floated in sideways, phasing through the wall. He noticed me curiously but didn't really react. He smiled slightly but didn't say anything.

"I have a birthday present for you," I told him.

He closed his eyes and held out his hand and I placed the orb in it.

"Oh, that is a very nice present, thank you." Dr. Strange said.

I started to leave and his cape grabbed my wrist.

"What is it? You want me to come with you?" I asked the cape.

Dr. Strange opened a portal and I followed him in. We arrived at what looked like an open galaxy with a vibrant orange sky with stars. I gasped at the sight. I told him I rarely leave Earth except for Eldra where I was from.

"Oh, so you are from another world." Dr. Strange said.

Later, Dr. Strange made me take the orb back to the Avengers and apologize. I ran into Hank and he told me "We really could have used this" (the orb).

After I told Dr. Strange, "I guess I should leave now."

"Really? Pity. I was thinking of taking you on as my apprentice." Dr. Strange said.

My eyes lit up with hope. "What? Really? I still want to be your apprentice... if that's okay."

He smiled again, "Let's go."