Weird Nightmare With Thomas Sangster

5/8/18

Dream 1: A Strange Voice in a Nightmare

I was forced to the floor, covering my head as an invisible force was on top of me pushing, crushing and sliding me across the room. I was terrified and praying for help from God but got no response. I kept begging for anyone to help me when a strange alien sounding voice entered my head.

"I can get them off of you if you like."

I agreed, not recognizing the voice. It stopped and the demonic forces tormenting me turned into laughing children who ran away.

Dream 2: Something's Wrong with Thomas Sangster's Back, Nightmare #2

I was sitting in a dry bathtub with Thomas Sangster sitting across from me. There was a blonde girl I didn't recognize (though I think she was a character from my stories). Thomas was trying to convince me he had Leprosy. I smiled and didn't believe him. He excused himself and had to go to the doctor. I waited and he finally returned. Thomas said the doctor found something wrong with his back. I looked and pulled his shirt up and found small red bumps covering his entire back. The small bumps grew larger and fell off. One fell in his face, it looked like a red seashell. Some of the smaller ones were curled up. One small one fell between my skin and nail of my toes and became lodged. I tried to get it out but my toenail became brittle and shattered.

Dream 3: Handgun

Someone showed me a handgun, it was a 9mm, but was told it was 3mm in the dream. I really loved the gun (but hate guns in real life). I gave it back.

Dream 4: Facebook

I dreamed I was on a computer and wanted to borrow someone's Facebook. When i got on, Facebook was a search engine instead of Google.