River & Dylan

8/14/18 - Tue

Dream #1: River Phoenix

I dreamed I was on a large van or bus, the seats were on the roof or convertible. Three seats all faced each other. There was a group of people, about 5 including me. I was lying down with River on the seat next to mine. I was trying to sit as close to him as I could. He was talking with his friends. He moved to another seat. Just to tease me they all started kissing each other. River kissed some boy and I covered my eyes. When I woke up from this, it made me miss River.

Dream #2: The Magic Burn

There were several races, men & elves etc on this island. I went into this magic classroom with several students. I wasn't a student but was new. A woman came through the wall and made some kind of threat and turned to walk through the wall. I was fascinated, so I touched her as she vanished and it burned my finger. The burn wouldn't go away. Luckily the teacher was able to heal it, but it burned the skin off my finger and left only bone. One student mentioned I could hide things in my foot too. I held up my foot and she pointed out one of my toes was gone and it was hollow inside.

Dream #3: Dylan O'Brien

I dreamed I was cuddled next to Dylan as we watched a wall of televisions. Some were double stacked. I was telling him how one of them reminded me of my grandma's tv. It was a floor tv and you had to hit it to get it to work sometimes with rabbit ears (tv antennas that would stick out of televisions to get local channels before cable) "Before cable, you younguns have it so easy" I teased. Next, the dream shifted and we were on the same truck as dream #1, but it was only Me, Dyland and his friend Tyler Posey. Tyler suggested I be punished for straying off my diet and eating too much sugar and I agreed. Dylan and I went into this dark room with a wooden table and Dylan punished me.