Dream: Asking For The Time & Date

In an earlier Reddit post, I was reading about how you should never ask for the date or time in a dream. Last night I was dreaming of my DR Boyfriend (who looks like Thomas Brodie-Sangster) and I saw a glimpse of a date and remembered the posts. I asked him, "what's the date?"

He thought a moment as if trying to remember and said, "165.. 165 3750."

My dream shifted and I was in a different dream. Once again the same guy was there and we were casually in bed and everything seemed fine. I asked him, "What time is it?" He got extremely angry and shouted either "fine" or "five". He put his hands around my throat and began choking me. I managed to turn my head, curious at his anger (but not afraid) and asked him why he was upset. He responded, "I told you not to do that!" I once again asked him why he was upset that I had asked the time.

The dream abruptly ended and I was in a third dream. I was in my house when suddenly someone opened the door and left a message in a plastic bag hanging on the doorknob alongside two others there. I was very afraid and ran into the bathroom where I experienced sleep paralysis and couldn't move.

I couldn't help but think the three messages were warnings as if to say, "Don't ask a third time."

After this, I woke up. It felt like I got kicked out of the dream, very strange.

Has anyone asked the time or date in dreams? What happened?