Weird Bomb, Giants & Rapture Dreams

3/28/19 - Thursday

Dream #1 happened a few days ago, the other two were last night.

Dream #1: Rapture With Friend

I was talking to a co-worker at work and she vanished in a flash of bright white light. Before I could process it, I had been raptured and found myself far up above the earth.

Dream #2: Giants

Two large giants, they looked to be about 20 feet tall, were walking through the city. This dream continued after I woke up and I saw it happen like in a vision.  Both giants were grabbing people off the street and eating people. One said to the other, "let's see how many we can kill first."

Dream #3: Weird Bomb:

I was in a shopping mall looking out the window and saw some airplanes in the sky. One was another country and the other was ours. It looked like a 747 airplane. A perfectly white round metal bomb circled around it and targeted it like in a spiral until it hit it. The explosion was huge, almost bigger than a nuclear bomb would go off. Everyone ducked from the explosion but before it could hit me I was riding on a freeway in a wide empty house. There was one other person on it. I felt God's love and comfort, but I knew it was a dream and I got upset and cried because I would wake up soon and didn't want to be separated from him.