A Gift From Thomas Sangster

4/22/18

Dream 1: Invite to a Party

A new girl at work (not my work in real life) was inviting everyone to a party. I didn't hear her correctly and asked what she said. She smiled a forced smile and said she was just commenting on the food.

Dream 2: The Train Ride

I was leaning against the window on a train. Someone was leaning against me asleep but I didn't mind. A woman was running trying to get on, but we didn't stop for her.  I was thinking the window was loose and then there was no window. I leaned against the window feeling happy and sleepy. The background outside was wonderful. There were people playing and I could see the moon. There were so many colors, it's hard to describe.

Dream 3: A Gift From Thomas Brodie Sangster

I was going inside some theater standing in the lobby ready outside the doors. To enter, I was supposed to get kidnapped by a grizzly bear. The door opened and a guy in a bear costume said hello and knew me. It was an older man. I said hello and hugged him, we were friends in the dream. He walked next to me through another hallway and went into an empty room. He came out a second later with no bear costume and he had white hair and looked older. We walked into the theater. It was layered with stairs going down. Each area had seats with a huge screen everyone could see at the bottom. It was crowded, staff (kids actually, teens I think and 1 kid) were dancing in costumed glittery dresses. My friend saw someone he knew and left with him. I started to follow but they went out the doors. I went back up to the top step with seats and waited. I realized he wasn't coming back and got ditched. I leaned against a wall In the middle of the room. Someone tried to get me to sit down (a woman in a friendly voice). I felt sad and alone. 

Suddenly, Thomas Brodie Sangster appeared with a smile. He held out a gift bag with a star wars logo on it (I love star wars) and said, "Merry Christmas."

I gave him a huge smile and told him thanks and took the gift. He left with a girl by his side. Suddenly I was sitting in one of the seats with my dead mother next to me watching the show. I wondered how long she had been there. I thought about waiting until next week (in the dream I was thinking it was Christmas in a week, but in reality, my birthday is next week). I decided to open it and smiled when I pulled out a beautiful large white leather purse with red embroidery of a pattern of roses. Two girls were oohing and awwing over it, simply because Thomas had given it to me. I had no idea who they were. I was so happy about the gift, I cried.

"Oh I don't have anything for him, I'll have to get him something. I was just looking at this and thinking of buying it." I told my mother. She nodded and kept watching the show. (I never saw the purse in waking life) Under the purse was a soft fuzzy blanket. I love fuzzy soft things.

Best dream ever!

Dream 4: Mandela Effected Ocean with Thomas Brodie Sangster

I was at the ocean with Thomas. We were playing with a small soft ball, kicking it back and forth. I was facing the ocean, he was facing me, the ocean waves barely hitting our ankles. Suddenly I looked up and the blue ocean turned another color.

"The ocean, it's green!" I cried.

Thomas looked over his shoulder for a moment and agreed with a smile and kept playing.

I pulled him away from the strange waters, uncertain if it was harmful or not.

He lost his smile. "What color is it supposed to be?"

"Blue."

It looked like someone has spilled a billion gallons of Matcha in it. The ocean and even the foam was a light green.

We both just stared at the green ocean and didn't say anything.