Dream: I Visited My Grandparents as My Mom

Jan. 5th, 2023
Thurs

Dream: I Visited My Grandparents As My Mom

I was thinking of my grandparents and saw my grandma laying in bed next to a window. She was young, in her 20s. She couldn't see me. I simply saw her. I wanted to visit and talk with them at that time. I found myself in my own mother's body when she was about 6 or so. I was in a house and hesitated at their door. I knocked timidly and they greeted me.

"Oh hey." My grandma/mom said.

I hugged both my grandparents (parents since I was in my mom's body). They were so young and beautiful. I couldn't get over it.

The dream shifted and we were all outside. My grandparents were visiting with the neighbors and the kids were playing. I was curled up in grandpa's lap.

"Hi, grandma." I greeted her. I wanted to see her reaction.

Her head did a double take and she looked at me like what???

I hurried and said, "I mean mom. Just kidding."

They were talking to the neighbors about a car crash that was on the news. I got up and went over to their daughter. I told her I was from the future and was really the daughter in my mom's body. Her eyes went wide and she was young enough that she believed me. I told her to come up with a password so she could tell my aunt and her daughter so I knew it was real or not. I saw words flash in my mind. The password is Xavier. I told her the name.

"Like the professor?" She asked. I told her yes.

I went back to my grandparents and realized I didn't know the girl. I asked who she was and they said, "Tabitha.'

I didn't know anyone by that name. She must have been the neighbor's kid. In the dream, she had long curly red hair.

There were a lot of fruit flies or mosquitos in the air. I fell asleep and woke up alone with them covered all over me.

The dream left me with a bittersweet feeling. My grandparents and mom have passed away since them. I miss them.