Chapter 31

*MATURE CONTENT*

Bang.

The door closed. No one said a word, but their lips automatically sought the other's. Unable to withstand jungkook's frantic strength, lisa was pushed back.Her back thumped against the wall. That's when their lips finally parted. 

Haa, gasping breaths flowed out of jungkook's open lips.

lisa met jungkook's eyes as he gazed down at her. Heartbreak, affection... Countless emotions flashed across his eyes. Just when she thought she saw some earnestness on his face, he parted his lips and tilted his head.

Although it was a familiar face, it still seemed strange as it approached hers. lisa felt her heart sink as she parted her own lips. Their tongues tangled. She couldn't tell where he began and where she ended. They were so intertwined. Although they were touching each other, she still felt a ravaging thirst. lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down. jungkook's hand stroked her neck.

"Mm."

lisa let out a moan. As if he already knew her weaknesses, Jungkook's hand swept down from her neck to her collarbone.

"Jungkook..."

lisa called out his name. As if her voice had stimulated him, his hand stopped teasing her collarbone and traveled down her sweater. He let out a raspy breath as he wrapped his fingers around her breast. He dragged her sweater up. He dragged her bra up. Cold air brushed against her skin. Before the chill reached her, his hot breath puffed over her breast.

"Nng."

lisa tilted her head back. Was it because she was drunk? Or was it because it had been too long?

Her eyes reddened. Jungkook hurriedly unzipped her pants. He swept her pants and underwear down in one sweeping motion. A chill crept up her skin.

"jungkook, the bed... Nng!"

lisa's words were cut off. jungkook's hand plunged between her legs. A long finger entered her with ease as if it had returned home.

"Ugh."

lisa grasped jungkook's suit. But thinking it was from a sponsor, she quickly loosened her hold. She grasped the wall instead, but her hands began to slip.

"Just grab onto me." When she heard jungkook's order, lisa met his eyes. They were gleaming. A strange, sharp emotion flashed through them as he continued to look at her with a stubborn gaze.

"Don't worry about clothes like this and grab me."

"......"

"Hold onto me." He placed her hand back on his shoulder. When she hesitated, he tightened her fingers around his clothes. The cloth began to wrinkle. He didn't want her to be distracted by something like this.

"But..."

As she began to hesitate, she suddenly staggered. jungkook's hand began to squirm between her legs like a fish. As if it were trying to find a place that was soft and wet. Jungkook's finger delved even deeper inside her.

"Nng...!"

lisa lost her breath as she grasped his suit. She was unable to focus on it anymore.

Schlick, schlick.

The embarrassing sound filled the room.

Let's go to the bedroom. What if someone hears? Do you plan on going all the way over here? The words floated into her head but disappeared right away.

It had been a while since she'd felt jungkook's touch, but his hands seemed to know what to do. Whenever his fingers brushed against a sensitive spot, she saw fireworks.

"Haa... Haa."

lisa gasped for air and pressed her forehead on his shoulder. jungkook raised his hand. His fingers were wet. lisa looked up at him with a flushed face. He placed a kiss on her cheek and quickly began to take off his suit.

She didn't know how much it cost, but she knew it was expensive. However, he tossed it to the floor as if it were nothing. After he took off his tie and shirt, he brought lisa to his chest and began to walk to the bedroom. lisa quietly wrapped her arms around his neck.

She felt the soft bed against her back. Naked, he gazed down at her. Her flushed cheeks, her parted lips, her disheveled hair, and her blindingly beautiful body. As if he wanted to memorize every single part of her body, he stared at her. Then he lowered his head and began to press his lips against her forehead, cheeks, and nose.

It reminded her of that day when they were twenty years old. Their first time. They both didn't know what to do. He had pressed his lips on every part of her body as if he were branding her.

And just like that day, lisa quietly bit her lip. After a long while of pressing kisses along her skin, jungkook finally grasped her arm and held it up.

"lisa." jungkook pressed her palm to his lips and called out her name.

"...Yeah?" lisa choked out.

"I'm sorry."

"......"

"For loving you selfishly."

"......"

"I'm sorry for making you feel lonely." jungkook's eyes trembled at his confession.

"...I'm sorry." As his voice filled with tears, lisa's expression broke down. Instead of answering him, she swept back his hair.

His soft hair stuck out between her fingers. Her hand traveled down to his cheek.

He closed his eyes and leaned into her touch. A peaceful expression formed on his face as he rested his head against her hand. As if he was finally where he wanted to be. lisa grasped his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. Instead of telling him it was okay, she shared her warmth with him. Their light kisses gradually deepened.

Jungkook's lips began to travel down. Like water dripping down her body, his mouth finally reached the spot between her legs.

"Ah...!"

lisa cried out as she flinched. Her lewd voice filled the room. jungkook lifted his head, and his lips were wet.

After crawling on top of her, jungkook looked down at lisa's face as he slowly began to penetrate her entrance with his cock. It pierced her and filled her to the brim with a single thrust.

"...Mm... Nng."

As she felt her muscles grow taut, lisa's breath caught.

"Haa."

Jungkook let out a raspy breath. He gazed down at her face and slowly began to pump his hips. He almost pulled out completely before thrusting back in to the hilt.

"Ah...!"

Lisa grasped the bedsheets. Her body was extremely sensitive. As if he knew this very well, Jungkook persisted. As if he wanted her to react more. As if he wanted her to cling onto him even tighter.

"Nng...!"

Lisa's body began to shake. The bedframe creaked. jungkook continued to drive into her to the point where she could barely take it anymore. Instead of telling him that she was tired, Lisa stretched out her arms and held onto him.

She liked the warmth of his touch. It was as if she'd met the Jeon Jungkook she had always known. Her radiant, beautiful lover. Jeon Jungkook. lisa pulled him into her embrace with all her might.

"lisa." jungkook hugged her back and hoarsely called out her name. When she heard his strained voice, she completely took him in. It was as if a missing puzzle piece had returned to its rightful place in her chaotic heart.