A Mysterious Creature

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Creature

The year is 2006 in New York City; below the sewers of the city lies a secret home that lived a family unlike any other.

Master Splinter, once a pet rat to a beloved man name Hamato Yoshi, was mutated by alienated mutagen that transformed him and four other baby turtles that he found into anthropomorphic beings,

Eventually the mutated rat adopted the four baby turtles as their sons but growing up, he lost one of them while trying to escape the wicked Agent Bishop and his men.

John Bishop was an agent of the U.S Government and head of the Earth Protection Force. As much as is his job to protect Earth from extraterrestrial threats; He is rather cold and cruel to those indifferent like mutants, seeing them as a threat and must be destroyed by "any means necessarily"

He also wishes to experiment on any mutant creatures to know the secrets of mutation and such. It is unclear if his intentions were bad or good but nevertheless, he was considered a foe to the Hamato Clan.

Sadly once Splinter lost his baby son, Michelangelo, the father attempted to try and find him but all he found was the basket in pieces. The grieving father searched even further but found nothing and sadly presumed the poor baby turtle dead.

He returned back home that night and swore to help his other sons be strong and also to protect them. Growing up, he taught the remaining three turtles, Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael the ways of his master, Hamato Yoshi; teaching them how to be a ninja and using their strengths to help combat their foes.

As the years go by, they protect the city from mutants, aliens and even thugs while making new friends and allies such as April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Leatherhead and eventually Karai who was the daughter of the turtle's great enemy: The Shredder.

Oroku Sakai was the turtle's mortal enemy, having encountered them during their years of patrolling the city and was also the murderer of Splinter's beloved owner, Hamato Yoshi.

They stopped many of his wicked plans and attacks before too long, the Hamato Clan finished the Shredder for good and is long dead and gone.

Eventually after some dispute with Karai as leader with the foot, the Foot Clan and the Hamato Clan have made a certain peace bond with each other in a way that they don't bother each other anymore and with her as leader of the Foot, she plans to bring the Foot Clan back to its honourable ways before Oroku Saki tainted it.

Things have been quiet and peaceful lately since then but little did the family know that things are about to change forever with just one simple viewing of the television that Splinter was watching.

The mutated grey rat was watching the news in the lair when he saw the latest breaking news:

"Breaking News! Are aliens among us once more?"

That caught Splinter's attention and turns the volume up a bit to listen:

"Police have been reported of strange sights of a mysterious creature lurking around alleyways of Canal Street. One individual has snapped a quick photo of the creature and the results are rather confusing indeed"

Soon the photo was shown as it was a bit blurry but the figure looked like a mutant turtle fleeing the scene. Thinking it was one of his sons that got exposed since their code is to stick to the shadows and not get seen or caught, the firm father strictly called out:

"BOYS!"

In a quick second, Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael approached their father in confusion.

"What's wrong, sensei?" Leonardo quizzed.