Wicked Plans

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 10: Wicked Plans

At the Earth Protection Force, Bishop approaches the main office of Vernon Strive with his sister, Annette Richardson.

He stoically sat on the chair next to the desk of the boss before he quietly asked: "You wish to see me?"

"Yes, I wish to inquire about your knowledge of these so-called mutated ninjas that you allied and fought with in the past," Vernon replied.

"And why should I do that, sir?" Bishop questioned the boss.

"If we are to require back our missing subject, we need to know exactly who we are dealing with and how we can avoid more chaos then we already are handling with this mess" Vernon explained.

"I see," Bishop nodded.

"Do not forget, Bishop, your position as leader of the strike force is in jeopardy still if you failed to complete what you were tasked to do" Vernon coldly reminded the tall human.

With a crooked smile yet eyes darken, Bishop just sneered at Vernon and said: "Forgive me sir but if you want me to be entirely honest with this situation, I'd watch your dear little sister if I were you"

"And why is that, Bishop?" Annette scoffed.

"No doubt, there have been reports of you disappearing without notice and if I were to guess, I'd say you're in league with the mutants behind your brother's back" Bishop accused Annette.

Annette remanded silence as Vernon turned a firm eye on Bishop before he just coldly chuckled:

"You can speak down to me all you want but before you became in charge of this faculty, I was once their proud leader and I made sure everything threat to this planet goes unnoticed and dealt with swiftly and stealthy"

"So what are you getting at, Bishop?" Vernon sighed.

"I can just make one little report to the council and we'll see who is the fool then; so unless you don't want to end up being an experiment like the others..." Bishop threatened before his eyes glare with malice. "You will tell me everything about this mutant you want to get including this cloning project of yours"

Vernon looks at Annette who just smiles deviously and gives Bishop golf-claps: "Bravo Bishop, you're a lot more I gave you credit for"

"Indeed so, sister" Vernon got up from his seat. "For your information, Bishop, I know Annette has been looking into the subject with the other mutants...after all...this was all part of our plan"

"So there's a plan to all of this, hmm?" Bishop crossed his arms.

"You see we are in the process of creating the ultimate weapon, a creature so unstoppable that the world will be at our mercy from it" Vernon replied.

"So it's world domination you're after?" Bishop scoffed.

"Don't be stupid; we're on the same page here! We want to protect this world and what better way to do it is to use powerful mutants to do our bidding...besides, aren't you tired of humanity wasting away in wars and such that it all seems pointless to give your life up for just one battle?" Annette replied.

"You have a fair point," Bishop nodded. "I suppose this has to do with this mutant they called Michelangelo"

"Correct; you brought him here to us seventeen years ago and he is perfect; his ability to gain sense, his reflex and many positive qualities that bring out the best of the other mutants...he's the perfect candidate" Vernon explained.