Subject 0203

NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE BASED ON THE 2003 SERIES OF TMNT BUT FOR THIS STORY, MICHELANGELO IS DIFFERENT COMPARED TO HIS DESIGN AND VOICE IN THE 2003 SERIES.

IMAGINE THIS MIKEY SHORTER, SKINNY, NOT MUCH MUSCLE AND HAVING A MATURE VOICE, RATHER THAN THE SURFER OR RADICAL TONE OF THE 2003 MIKEY; I STILL HAVE HIM PLAYED BY THE SAME ACTOR THOUGH, JUST DIFFERENT VOICE COMPARE TO HIS ORIGINAL ONE FOR MIKEY

ANYWAY, ON WITH THE STORY!

Chapter 3: Subject 0203

The turtles looked at one another in this shocking revelation; for years they thought they were triplets but originally they were a quartet and now it seems that they have found their lost baby brother, Michelangelo.

"I can't believe this...we have a baby brother?" Donatello gawked.

"I know this comes as a complete surprise to you three but it is true; You have found your baby brother and brought him home" Splinter replied.

"Sensei...I understand your reasons but I wish you told us about the fact we have another brother sooner" Leonardo commented.

"I know but I just found the memory too painful to explain" Splinter sadly sighed.

"But that doesn't matter anymore; like you said, we found him and he's back home with us, right?" Donatello said, seeing the bright side of the situation. "And I guess I should be happy that I'm no longer the little brother, huh?"

"Can I just interrupt ya guys for a second?" Raph loudly spoiled the moment before he sighs out: "Look, I'm sorry about wot happened to ya and this Michelangelo in the past but...how do we really know that thing in there is actually our baby brother?"

"It's alright, Raphael; I understand it's a lot to process" Splinter approached his second-born son. "But believe me, this is your baby brother. I know it is, I can feel it"

Raphael wants to believe it but something doesn't feel right. Why now? Why after seventeen years considered dead, should this so-called sibling be in the sewers all this time and they have not noticed sooner.

Suddenly they heard loud yelling and loud banging from the lair as they looked at one another.

"He's awake" Leonardo stated.

"He's cranky," Raph grunted.

"Let's go" Donnie nodded as the family rushed to the laboratory.

Once there, they saw the young turtle trying to break free from the quarantine room by attempting to break the glass with his shoulders, his kicks, and his fists but to no avail.

"Peace, my son, peace!" Splinter cried out.

The young turtle stops but looks at the gang cautiously from the window.

"W-Where am I? Who are you?!" The young turtle demanded.

"Calm down; you are not in any danger, you are safe here" Leonardo tried to calm the feral turtle down.

"I don't feel safe...how do I know you don't work for them?!" The turtle snapped.

"Who's them?" Donatello quizzed.

"Don't play coy with me! You know who; The Earth Protection Force!" The turtle spat at them.

"The Earth Protection Force?!" Raphael said in bewilderment,

"So you don't deny it then" The turtle accused them.

"No my son, we're not with them; you are safe in our home underneath New York City" Splinter replied.