Feral Battle

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER
PS: YES THAT IS META RIDLEY AND NO HE'S NOT PART OF THE STORY
THIS IS JUST HOW I IMAGINE THE CYBER DRAGON WOULD LOOK LIKE
THINK OF IT AS A REFERENCE NOD TO ANOTHER FRANCHISE :)

Chapter 13: Feral Battle

Michelangelo, losing once more to his feral state, glares at the cybernetic dragon that Bishop, Vernon, and Annette had released to test Mikey's strength and kill Raph, should the hot head get in the way.

"Mikey" Raphael cried out in alarm that the young turtle had become feral once more.

The cyber dragon screeches and lunges at Mikey who dodges the machine with great agility and grabs its tail before with such the amount of strength Mikey has, the turtle overthrows the machine down violently to the ground.

"Holy shell!" Raph gasped.

The growling mutant lunges at the machine and starts thrashing it like a wild animal before the cyber dragon slashes Mikey on the leg and whacks him away to the ground.

Raphael couldn't just stand there and do nothing; he took his Sais out and charged at the machine, fighting it with Mikey.

"Get rid of the other mutant," Vernon growled at his sister.

"I'm on it" Annette snapped at her brother as she controlled the machine to attack Raphael.

The cyber dragon suddenly uses its tail to wrap around Raph's neck, suffocating the turtle. It almost kills Raph before the feral turtle stops the cyber dragon by attacking the back of its wings, bashing the wing spans and damaging them so it can no longer fly.

The machine screeches and immediately releases Raph who gasped loudly for air before he watches as Mikey and the cyber dragon continue the fight.

Raphael then gets out his T-Phone and rings the family for help: "C'mon, c'mon! Pick up!"

Raph soon heard Leo answering the call: "Raph?"

"Leo! Ya guys gonna help me here" Raph grunted in pain.

"Raph, what's wrong?" Leo demanded in concern.

"Some giant dragon robot is attacking us and Mikey has lost control of himself again" Raphael quickly explained.

"Wait, what?" Leo replied in confusion.

"We're under attack by the Earth Protection Force, just hurry and help me out here" Raphael exclaimed.

"Alright, just hold on Raph! We're on our way! Just keep Mikey safe and hang on! Donnie's tracking your phone as we speak" Leo cried through the other line.

"Hurry!" Raphael cried back and hung up.

The red-masked turtle suddenly sees Mikey flung next to him and he is covered in scratches and bleeding cuts.

"Mikey!" Raphael sharply gasped.

He attempted to help him back up but the young turtle was still lost to his feral stage that he growled at Raph before turning his attention to the damage machine before him, screeching at him once more.

"Mikey, if you can hear me in there, just stop and hide! I'll protect ya" Raphael attempted to restrain Mikey.

But to no avail, Mikey bites Raphael on the arm, causing the hot head to yell in pain and let go of him: "Mikey, wot the hell?!"

Mikey lets out a blood-curdling scream and charges at the cyber dragon once more. He wildly attacks the dragon but the way he does it was like watching a skilled fighter under someone's mind control.