Is This The End?

Soleil's POV

I was laying down in my bed on my iPod just browsing through social media listening to Crown The Empire at the same time. My TV was turned to a random show.

I got a message on Kik from one of my best friends Jewel and later on Bri and Ryesha joined in the conversation.

Of course we were talking about something Crown The Empire related which is our favorite band. I love them so much. They are amazing friends to me and always make me laugh.

All of a sudden I was startled by the weird and loud noise that my TV made and the screen turned green. I thought it was broken or something until a woman came on and a message underneath her reading "WHITE HOUSE UNDER ATTACK" I immediately sat up and paid attention to everything she was saying. As she spoke, the TV was showing inside the White House where people are running and being chased by these giant creatures, that were somewhat really creepy. They had guns as well. I was very confused and terrified at the robotic creatures. There was grass everywhere as well and holes in the ground.

I ran downstairs to where my family was but they were no where to be seen.

"Mom!" I yelled out. I didn't get an answer. I searched every room and I couldn't find anyone. I start to panic not knowing what to do. I see that the front door was wide opened and I looked out to see the same creatures that I saw on the TV outside shooting people and invading their homes. Screams are coming from small children and their parents. I still didn't know where my mom and sisters were and I was the only one in the house at the moment. Or at least I hope I was.

"Oh my god." I said to myself and closed the door, locked it, and ran back upstairs to my room and locked myself in there. I tried to grab my phone to dial 911 but it wouldn't let me make any calls. "What the fuck?" I said angrily and started to cry.

I paced back and forth in my room trying to figure out what to do.

Just then, I hear glass break from downstairs and someone yelling but I couldn't quite understand what they were saying. "Shit!" I yelled and I ran to my closet and hid there trying to be as quiet as I could. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my heart was pounding.

My phone rang and I jumped. The caller ID said "B." I was very confused. I decided to answer. Maybe it was help or something.

"Hello?" I said nervously

"Is this Soleil Agresta?" a male voice said.

"Yes. Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked.

"This is Bones. I need to know if you're safe."

WAIT WHAT?! Bones from The Resistance? What the hell is going on? I thought to myself.

"Well there's this..this thing in my house and I'm in my closet and my family has disappeared and I don't know what to do or where to go an-"

He cut me off.

"That's a scarecrow. We're being attacked. A helicopter is coming to your house. Right now, all you have to do is try to find a way outside." Bones said.

"What? What's happening?" I panicked.

"Just listen to what I said okay?" He said

"Al-alright." I stuttered and hung up.

I quietly stepped out of my closet and quickly grab a small bag and stick my phone and iPod in there. I twisted the door knob and stuck my head out the door to see if that "Scarecrow" was anywhere to be seen. I didn't see anything so I made a run for it, almost tripping down the stairs. I hear something behind me but I don't turn back and immediately head for the front door and run out.

The helicopter was right there. I run towards it and grab a hold of the ladder and get in it. As it starts to take off I look out the window and see the whole neighborhood being destroyed and Scarecrows everywhere. As I sit in the helicopter I just think about my family, and where I'm going. I don't know what is happening and I'm terrified of what's going to happen next.