Hate, is what we are bound by.

Brandon's P.O.V.

Still sitting.

Still waiting.

I promised Ryesha that we would find a way out together but I have no idea how or when or anything.

All I know is that we need out.

No. More. Torture.

Waiting.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After what seemed like millennia, the clicking of the door unlocking echoed through the room startling both me and Ryesha.

We give each other the "this is it" look.

Ryesha pulls out a lighter from the sleeve of her Crown jumper, why she didnt do this before I don't know, that girl is something else I swear to God.

The Scarecrow on the other side is obviously struggling with the keys.

Ryesha, slowly but carefully, burns through the ropes around her wrists and the chair. The concentration evident on her face. She moves on to the rope around her ankles, moving slowly but surely. Then hides the burnt rope under a pile of old Scarecrow 'uniforms' just behind us.

She passes the lighter to me and runs over behind the door.

My heart beating harder than ever in my chest, I fumble with the lighter, trying to undo these ropes.

The door give one last triumphant click just as my wrists are free. There's no time to free my feet.

I look at Ryesha, sheer panic rushing through my veins. She quickly makes a hand gesture and I know that to do immediately.