03

"Jungkook accepted to marry you"

Hearing this jimin's eyes widened.Hell number of questions is running in his mind.But where can he find all answers?

"Mom I have to-" but jimin was cut off when his mom said next sentence.

" Jimin,you have to marry him tomorrow" which made him to wide his eyes even more.

"Mo-Mom,what about th-the arrangements?" He literally want to kill himself for stammering like this.

"We will take care of it...besides,it's a simple wedding with only few guests."His mom said and left.

At jungkook's:

"Jungkook,do you know?" jihyo came breathing heavily.

" First stop breathing heavily and also stop talking while you're breathing."Jungkook said to his annoying sister.

"Bruh,You have your marriage tomorrow" Jihyo said still breathing heavily.

"You are kidding me.Aren't you?" Jungkook said to his sister thinking she is joking around.

Jihyo lost her patience and started to shout"YAHHH YOU DUMB CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING?ARE YOU DEAF OR WHA-"

"If you are going to shout like this then I am sure I am gonna be deaf soon" Jungkook said mockingly.

"Yahh you dumb bro do whatever you want.I am sure mom is gonna say this to you within today night!!!"

"Then you can leave my room" Jungkook said to her sister still thinking that she is kidding.

While Jihyo is about to turn around her mom came pushing her aside gently.

"What is it mom?Why are you breathing so heavily?" Jungkook asked his mom.

"Son your marriage is on tomorrow" His mom said.

"As I said " Jihyo smirked.

"Mom" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yes,it's tomorrow." His mom said.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE MOM,FIRST YOU SAID ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DIDN'T KNEW.SECOND YOU ARE SAYING THAT MARRIAGE IS ON TOMORROW!!!LIKE IS YOUR SON'S FUTURE A GAME FOR Y'ALL?WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY LIFE LIKE THIS?" Jungkook started to shout.

"Jungkook,you aren't ready to marry him because he is wheelchair right?" His mom questioned him.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE MOM,STOP SAYING HIM HE IS IN WHEELCHAIR.I AM SCARED." Jungkook raised his voice.

It was first time he is shouting and crying in front of his mom.Well jihyo knew this side of his.When she was about to go and comfort him jungkook said both to leave his room.He wants sometime alone.

"Say your decision soon" His mom said and left his room.

When Jihyo was about to leave jungkook called her name and said her to stay.She locked the door.

She knew she wants this so she gone and hugged him tightly.

"It's you who said you will marry him right?then what is the problem?" Jihyo said in soft voice.

"Yes,it's me who said.But I am scared" Jungkook said breaking their hug.

"What are you scared of?" Jihyo asked him.

"I am scared that y'all will hurt him." Jungkook said.

"Why would we hurt him though?" Jihyo asked.

There was a deadly silence.

"Why would we hurt him?" Jihyo repeated her question again.

"Because just before you saw mom asked me you aren't marrying him because he is disabled.Right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" Jihyo said.

"Yes that thing will hurt him"said jungkook.

" Jungkook~ahhh*hugs*don't think much it will surely make you doubt yourself whether you are worth or not"Jihyo said.

Jungkook was amazed like she read him like a book.

"But I am saying my cute little annoying brother is worth for LOVE.If jimin didn't give you the love you deser-" Jihyo was interrupted by jungkook's words.

"JIMIN WILL LOVE ME,I WILL MAKE HIM TO LOVE ME" jungkook said with more confident.

"Woahhh!this little of mine knew these things." Jihyo started to tease him.

"Yahh!!!I di-didn't m-me-mean i-in th-that w-way." Jungkook startes to stammer.

"Your stuttering is enough to prove it" Jihyo teased him again.

Jungkook wanted to kill himself for stuttering.

"Good night" Jihyo said and left his room.

He couldn't able to sleep because his mind is fully occupied by more thoughts.

Little did he knew not only he,also His partner is not sleeping because of the same thoughts?

Hey readers

Thank you for voting my previous chapter.

Do vote this chapter.

Thank you💜🤗