39

"it's because of you that i have that shitty thing as my son"

"How is this my mistake?I asked you if it was okay for you!You said okay either"

"But i don't know this will lead to this much"

"I also said you to abort you didn't do how is this my mistake now?"

"What is happening?"Jimin asked.

Jimin pov

Aish it's boring here!Let me text hyung atleast.

Hyung?
Are you free?
It's boring here!

End of Jimin pov

Jungkook pov

Why did i even accepted to become CEO?

It's annoying.

He is annoyed because he is getting many texts from morning about business.

His phone vibrated again.

Aish!here we go again!He lazily picked up his phone only to see his hub's text.He became happy after seeing that text.

Yes!I am free for you always.
Is there anything you wanna speak?

End of Jungkook pov

Jimin pov

His phone vibrated again.

Yes!I am free for you always.
Is there anything you wanna speak?

Huh??No!it's just I'm bored.
I am going to my parents house
Is that okay for you?

Yea!sure!
Drive safely okay?
Come home before I come okay?

Okay!

He then gone to his own house.

"it's because of you that i have that shitty thing as my son"Mrs.Park shouted

"How is this my mistake?I asked you if it was okay for you!You said okay either"Mr.Park shouted.

"But i don't know this will lead to this much"Mrs.Park said

"I also said you to abort you didn't do how is this my mistake now?"Mr.Park asked.

Jimin heard everything.

"What is happening here?"Jimin asked in verge of tears.

"Jimin it's not what you think"Mrs.Park said holding his hands.

"IF IT IS NOT WHAT I THINK THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT?"Jimin asked breaking the flower vase next to him.

"Jimin we will explain"Mr.Park said.

"Then do"Jimin said.

"You're a mistake"Mr.Park said.

"Explain it clearly!"Jimin shouted now.

"We actually copulated before our marriage.And when we decided to tell it to our parents they didn't accept it but they accepted for our marriage i mean they told us to abort so that they can accept our marriage i told her to abort she isn't ready to abort.But we did our marriage without telling our parents.And after you're born i thought to kill you so that our parents will accept us again.But she identified it"Mr.Park explained.

"Ok-okay"Jimin said and left that house.

Jimin didn't wanna cry but he doesn't know why he can't stop his tears either.

Time skip

"You came?"Jihyo asked to Jungkook who entered.

"Where is Jimin?"Jungkook asked

"He is in upstairs after he came from our parents house he is up there he didn't have lunch either.I called him he said to leave him alone"Jihyo said to which Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook came to upstairs after getting fresh up.

"Why are you here?"Jungkook asked.

"Huh?Nothing i just came to watch the moon"Jimin lied.

"Look!who's fluent in lying"Jungkook said making Jimin to confuse.

"I know you're here from afternoon"Jungkook said sitting down leaning on the balcony.

When Jimin crouched Jungkook pulled him and made him to sit in his lap.

"I know something is bothering you.What is it?"Jungkook asked.

"I am a mistake hyung"Jimin said preventing his tears from falling down.

And then he said everything happened earlier.But Jungkook doesn't care about the story all he cared about his that one tear fell from his eyes.His blood boiled after seeing his hub crying.

He took Jimin in bridal style and took him to downstairs making him to sit in the couch.

"Jihyo"Jungkook shouted."Make sure he eat anything okay?"Jungkook continued to which Jihyo nodded.

"Hyun-"Jimin called but Jungkook is gone.

"Jihyo!we have to follow him!"Jimin said looking at the direction Jungkook left.

"But food-"Jihyo said.

"I will eat when i return okay?"Jimin said and dragged Jihyo.

"I'll drive"Jihyo said and they drove fast to Jimin's house.

"Oppa!i will leave now.We didn't close our house either.I am leaving take care"Jihyo said and left.

He gone inside and what he saw infront of him made him to widen his eyes.

Hey readers

I will finish this story today I guess.

Just one more chapter and epilogue.

Saranghae💜