40

Jungkook pov

His blood boiled he tried to control himself but he can't control himself.He doesn't care about the fucking traffic rules.Even if he does he is remembering the way Jimin cried when he is sitting on his lap.

I opened the door with force.There he is.Sitting and drinking water.He threw a punch which landed on Mr.Park's face.

"JUNGKOOK GOW DARE YOU?"Mrs.Park standing in between him and her husband preventing Jungkook to throw punches on her husband.

*Slap*

"WHAT DID YOU THINK?I WON'T BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU?I DON'T MIND IF YOU ARE MAN OR WOMAN!!!IF SOMEONE HURTS WHAT IS MINE I WILL KILL"Jungkook shouted.

"What is happening?"Tzuyu asked.

"Stay out of this"Jungkook said gently.

And again he threw punch on Mr.Park.

End of Jungkook pov

Jimin's eyes got widened after seeing his father and his mother crying and Tzuyu comforting their mother and Jungkook leaning on the couch glaring at Mr. and Mrs.Park.

Mrs.Park came to give Jungkook a punch which was stopped by Jimin standing in between her and his husband.

"EOMMA!!!IF YOU DARE TO KEEP YOUR HANDS ON HIM I AM SURE I WILL KILL YOU"Jimin shouted and turned to face Jungkook.

"What did you do?"Jimin asked gently.

"I haven't done anything i just threw punches on him and don't worry he is not dead"Jungkook paused and everyone looked at Mr.Park breathing."He just fainted.If you give permission I will kill him either"Jungkook completed and took a step to kill him which was stopped by Jimin.

"Hyung!Stop it.You no need to kill him"Jimin said and dragged Jungkook but stopped.He turned and approached Mrs.Park.

"Don't mess up with me and my hub!When he is wild only i can stop him!He doesn't even care who you are.When he is wild he will kill you until or unless i say him to stop.You better understand that"Jimin said and saw Tzuyu.

"You took everything you want?"Jimin asked to her.

"Ye-Yes"tzuyu stuttered after seeing what happened and was being dragged by Jimin.

He also dragged Jungkook without looking back.

"Why are you taking Tzuyu?"Mrs.Park shouted.

Now it's Jimin's blood which boiled.

"What do you think?She will be happy here?I know she's suffering either!!!So i am taking her with me either she won't come back ever"Jimin said and dragged them.

When Jungkook was about to go to driver seat Tzuyu spoke.

"I will drive you both can sit back"Tzuyu said and they both followed.

When they are way back to home Jungkook watched Jimin who's busy watching outside.He didn't even notice Jungkook is lying in his lap.

Tzuyu parked the car and left.Jimin still didn't know that he's home.

After coming back to his senses he noticed that he is home and when he is about to get down he saw Jungkook sleeping in his lap.

He then ruffled Jungkook's hair softly making sure that he won't wake him up.

"I am sorry hyung.Because of me you have to face everything"He whispered and leaned down to kiss his cheeks.

Jungkook was soon enough to catch his lips making Jimin to widen his eyes only to get a soft punch in his chest.

They both parted away to breathe.

"Pervert"Jimin said.

"I am"Jungkook said smiling to which Jimin chuckled.

"Happiness looks beautiful on you"Jungkook said.

"It will be there if i have you by my side"Jimin said.

"Jimin oppa"Jihyo running and  coming towards them.They both looked in the direction where the noise is coming from.Jungkook getting up from his lap.

But was stopped when tzuyu held her hair and Jihyo shouted.

"Aish!What are you doing?"Jihyo shouted holding tzuyu's hand.

"Don't be a cockblocker"Tzuyu shouted at her.

They just laughed at them.

"You are right Tzuyu!!!Don't be a cockblocker"Jungkook shouted still sitting in the car.

"Aish!"Jihyo said and left.Jimin was just laughing.

Then Jungkook turned to see Jimin who is laughing holding his stomach.

There were only inches between them.They both got lost in their eyes like how they got lost when they first net each other.

Only difference is they didn't get a chance to kiss each other now they got.Jimin put his hands around Jungkook's waist so that he won't fall.

They both found each other.No matter what they will find their way.Even if they fight with each other they have each other.They will comfort each other.They will love each other.They are made for each other.WE ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

Hey readers

Thank you for reading.

Saranghae💜