37

Guysss!!!!!I'm finally back with new chapter ufffff!!!!

Time skip

At 2PM

"Yaah!!!why are you like this?"Jimin shouted.

"What's with you?I just fainted once and I'm fine now!!!Look I can even talk clearly and loudly,but please i can't eat that thing alone"Jungkook said looking Memil guksu.

"Oh!come on hyung!Now when I say 1,2,3 open your mouth and stuff it in! Understand?"Jimin said looking strict.

"No!I won't eat it!"Jungkook said looking away.

"Aish!What can I do so that you'll eat it?"Jimin asked.

"Huh?Ummm!Promise me something that'll be benefit for both of us"Jungkook said drinking water.

Jimin thought for a while and came up with a promise.

"I'll promise that you can fuck me tonight"Jimin said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook choked on water after what Jimin said.

"Hyung?You okay?Why are you doing this mess?"Jimin asked him without letting Jungkook answer his questions.

Jungkook just looked stunned.Too stun to even utter a word.

"Speak nah!"Jimin shouted now losing his patience.

"I was just kidding you no need to do that until or unless you're comfortable"Jungkook said opening his mouth.

"But I wasn't"Jimin said

"Wasn't what?"Jungkook asked.

"Wasn't kidding like you"Jimin said stuffing the food in Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook again choked.

"You even serious?"Jimin asked.

"I've to ask you that thing!!!are you serious?"Well the question came out as a whisper.

"Yes i am serious!Enough of you waiting for me to get comfortable!I was already comfortable with you!"Jimin said.

Their lips crashed.

"You don't know how happy I am right now"Jungkook said after their sweet moment ended.

"Now ahhh!"Jimin said.

And Jungkook respected him obediently eventhough he don't like that dish.

Time skip

Jungkook pov

Aish I'm bored now!!

"Jimin"Jungkook called.

He can still hear the footsteps rushing to his room.

"Yes hyung?You wanna go to the toilet?Or do you want water?Tea?coffee?anything?"Jimin asked but only silence filled that room.

"YAHHH!!What do you need?"Jimin shouted again.

"You"Jungkook replied.

"I'm seriously sorry he is busy with me in the kitchen"Jihyo said with mocking smile."Now i need him too"Jihyo said and dragged Jimin with her.

Jungkook followed them

End of Jungkook pov

In the kitchen

"What's with you?Why are you taking my husband with you?"Jungkook pouted.

"To make dinner ofc pabo!"Jihyo replied.

"Aish!Why can't you do it by yourself?"Jungkook asked.

"It's not for me"Jihyo said.

"Huh?"Jungkook asked confusion clear in his face.

"She's going out with Tzuyu tonight!I mean she's staying in my house today hyung"Jimin said to which Jungkook nodded displaying his bunny smile.

"Why are you smiling?"Jihyo asked knowing that they both showed their smile when she said this.

"Huh!Nothing!I'm hungry"Jungkook said.

"Hungry for your hub?"Jihyo said.

If there's a human version for making people embarrassed it would be Jihyo ofc.She does it so easily.

"I'm leaving"Jungkook shouted his way to their room.

Time skip

"I'm leaving!Jimin is still in the kitchen just in case you need something call him instead of me"Jihyo said to which Jungkook nodded.

A pair of arms hugged the cute boy's waist which made him to flinch.

"You scared me"Jimin said working with dough for pancake.

"What can I do if you're scaredy cat?"Jungkook asked mockingly still hugging his hub's waist.

"Whom are you calling scaredy cat?"Jimin said and threw the flour on Jungkook's face.

"Aish!!!You know whom you're messing with?"Jungkook did the same to Jimin unlocking his hands from his waist.

"Yes i do"Jimin said throwing water in his hub's face laughing so hard after watching Jungkook's face.

Jungkook came forward and Jimin gone backward now he is between Jungkook and the counter.Now he realised he really messed up.

"You do?"Jungkook asked in husky voice.

"Y-ye-yes"Jimin stuttered after seeing his hub this close.

Jungkook is kinda enjoying there watching his hub getting shy and stuttering as if he saw a ghost.

"Don't worry i won't do anything!Just give me a kiss and I'll be going"Jungkook said.

And when he leaned to give him what he requested...they smelled something and that smell isn't nice at all it smelled like something burning and when they turned to look where it is coming from they saw pancake burning.

When Jimin gone to look what is happening.A strong arm is still stopping him to do it.

"Aish!take your hand!that's burning"Jimin said

"Give me what i requested"Jungkook said without taking hands.

Jimin still tried to escape from his hold which made Jungkook frustrated.He let out a sigh and turned off the stove.

"Hyung?"Jimin said but within he can complete what he is trying to tell their lips crashed again.

They stayed like that for minutes.Then they gone to take their dinner.

They both ate in silence but Jimin feels stupid to make that promise rn.Not that he's regretting his decision but he's having questions like what if he is rough?what if even after being rough he can't give pup?

"Don't worry"Jungkook broke the silence.

"Huh?"Jimin asked confused.

"I can hear what you whispered just now!I won't be rough and I'll let it slid about your second question!"Jungkook asked.

Jimin started to cry.

Hey readers

As I promised i updated this chapter.

Saranghae💜