33

"i love you" jungkook said.

jimin is actually surprised..he don't know what to say..like should he tell him he loves him too?but he is not sure about his feelings yet...

"hyu-"jimin was cut off by jungkook."You dont have to force yourself to say something about this to me...take all your time to confess okay?i will wait for you patiently" jungkook completed

without telling anything jimin went to washroom leaving confused jungkook.When he comes out from washroom he saw jungkook sleeping in bed..

keeping the towel in sofa jimin went to bed whispering to jungkook "i will make sure not to make you wait for long hyung" and he slept hugging jungkook.

NEXT DAY

JIMIN POV

Sunlight hitting my face...i managed to open my eyes only to visit empty next to me...then i noticed the time is only 7 in the morning but where is jungkook?

after doing my morning routine i searched where jungkook is....

"searching someone?"someone asked which made me to jump a little.

END OF POV

"yeah..where is jungkook?"jimin asked

"oh he went to office he have some meeting"jihyo replied.

jimin made oh face

TIME SKIP

slowly the door opened making sure that the person opening the door wont disturb the people sleeping in the house.

some familiar figure came and jumped to hug jungkook which made him to stumble in his place

"you are home finally"jimin said clearly showing the excitement.

"why are you awake till now?"jungkook asked hugging jimin so that he wont fall. 

"you go fresh up i will come"jimin said.

Time skip

"You want to eat something hyung?"Jimin asked.

"No i have already ate....What about you?You want something to eat?"Jungkook asked knowing the absolute truth that he would've waited the whole night with that he dragged Jimin and made him to sit in the chair and started working in the kitchen.

"It's fine hyung!I'm not that hungry"Jimin said.

Jungkook completely ignored his words and focused in his work.

After eating they headed to their room.

Time skip

"Hyung"Jimin called.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something"Jimin sounded serious.

"Yea go ahead"Jungkook replied waiting patiently to hear what Jimin was about to say.

"I clearly don't know when but everything happened so suddenly like things gone pretty fast!!!you remember our first meeting?"He can still see Jungkook nodding."I don't know why i actually got lost in your eyes...You gave me everything...You gave me your lov-"Jimin got cut off by Jungkook.

"Jimin you no need to hurr-"Jungkook got cut off by Jimin.

"It's not hurry hyung!it's actually truth!!!I LOVE YOU!!! I love you more than you can imagine...I can't put it in words of how much i love you but everything happened pretty fast!!!I am really glad that it happened"With that their lips crashed....Jimin doesn't even know when Jungkook came near...

Knock knock

"Cock Blocker"Jungkook said in annoying tone.

They went to open the door only to visit Jihyo panting heavily.

"Oppa...Oppa tzuyu"She couldn't even get a chance to complete her sentence...

After hearing tzuyu's name Jimin pushed her aside and ran to their room.

"Tzuyu...tzuyu"Jimin said his voice showing how scared he is.

"Oppa!calm down!"tzuyu tried to calm him.

"How the hell are you telling me to be calm?"Jimin literally shouted.

"Okay!okay!calm down now!I'm alright i just had panic attack it's not serious though"Tzuyu still trying to calm him down.

"Why though?"Jimin asked

"Not exactly known but some girl attacking someone i don't know it clearly"Tzuyu reasoned.

"Okay then stop stressing about it"Jimin comforted his stressed sister.

"Are you alright?"Jungkook asked

"Yes oppa"Tzuyu said and continued"Let's head back to sleep"Tzuyu completed.

Time skip

Cough cough

I turned around to get water..."BRUH THERE'S NO WATER!!!!I HAVE TO GO TO KITCHEN"

"AHHHHH"I SCREAMED...

HEY READERS

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ANYTHING!!!!

ILL MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD STORIES

SARANGHAE!!❤️