34 part-1

Jimin pov:

Its 1:25 am and idk why the hell I'm thirsty like rn and when i looked around for water boom!!!there's no water!bad time i guess!!!ugh!!!

I tried to wake up jk but then he's already tired from his work...

It's just water i can get it by myself!!!And then i got down from my bed to get water from kitchen.

"Ahhhh"I screamed and crouched down...

End of Jimin pov

Everyone came to look what happened after Jimin screamed...

"Jimin" Tzuyu called.

Jimin isn't ready to hear any voice he closed his ears with his hands and started to shout again...

"Jimin"he heard Jungkook calling but still he don't wanna turn because he is scared!!!!scared like he might give up his life!!!

Jungkook pov

I came from work very tired but all my tiredness vanished when Jimin confessed he made me happy nah more than happy...

After all this happened i went right back to sleep i realized i was damn tired the way i shut my eyes right after i lie down..

"AHHHHH"

I heard someone screaming idk why but i can't reach faster..I knew it's from kitchen but with all energy I'm running to go in the kitchen to see what happened because i know my love is suffering...

I knew I had to go more faster but then there was another shout now i don't care about the energy i have i don't even care if i fall from the steps i wanna reach him and hug him that is it all i want!!!

Finally when i reached i saw Jimin crouching as if he is not ready to hear anyone speaking..

"Jimin" i called i wanted to shout his name and hug him like right now but damn this work pressure i had today wasn't letting me to shout his name!!!!

End of Jungkook pov

"Jimin"Jungkook called.

He is still closing his ears with his hands...

No matter what!!!he is not ready to face anyone that is it!!!no matter who it is!!!

"Jimin it's me Jungkook.You don't have to be scared baby"Jungkook said assuring him that he won't let Jimin to give up his life voice pleading and so low.

"I will take care of him,you can go and sleep"Jungkook told to his family and everyone left but still tzuyu can't be satisfied after what happened to her own brother.

"I will take care of him tzuyu...Don't worry..I will stay up the whole night and take care of him"He assured tzuyu.

"Huh?No oppa!Don't lose your sleep..We will speak tomorrow i have something to tell you"Tzuyu said and left.

"Jimin"Jungkook called him.

"Don't be scared baby it's me Jungkook"He approached him taking his hands in his eyes still looking at him.

"Hy-hyu-hyung"Jimin tried to speak

"Shhh"Jungkook tried to comfort him hugging and patting his back."It's okay Jimin,don't force yourself to let it out we can deal with it later don't worry Jimin"Jungkook said still patting his back.

"Ta-take me to th-the ro-room hyung"Jimin said.

With that Jungkook took Jimin in bridal style and took him to their room.

"Try to have some sleep okay?"Jungkook said realising his forehead is hot and when he was about to get towel Jimin held his wrist telling him not to go.

"Aww,baby!I'll be back don't worry...i guess you're about to have fever I'm just gonna get towel i promise i will be back"Jungkook said and Jimin took his own hands from Jungkook's but still scared that he will lose Jungkook.

Jungkook pov

I went to bathroom to soak the towel but damn this water!!!it isn't coming!!!i don't know why!!!

I rushed out of the room to get water in the kitchen but then i remembered there's no pill for fever in my room.

I knocked jihyo's room hoping that she will have but she isn't having it either there's no other go than to get it from medical.

I ran to get my car keys and rushed towards car to get some medicines.

I literally searched medical shops everywhere!!!But bruh!!!i forgot it's literally 2 am!!!!But then suddenly some idea popped in my mind.

Knock knock

"Hyung you have pills for fever???"Jungkook asked to his friend.

"Yeah just a second I'll go get it"Jin said.

Jin and namjoon are married and they both are his close friends.Whenever he is struggling he ask help from them.When it comes to comfort they are best!!!

Jin handed the pills he doesn't care to ask what happened because he knew there's some problem he can guess it by the way Jungkook rushes.

Jungkook didn't mind the freaking traffic rules because who will be out here travelling when it is freaking 2:30 am.

He then reached his home at 3am only to visit Jimin hugging him so tight crying making Jungkook's shirt wet.

End of Jungkook pov

Jimin pov

What makes him this late?I want him like right now!!!and where the hell is he???

His headache doesn't let him to think properly!!!

He have thoughts like did he ran away from me because I am annoying?Or because I can't give pups?Or is it because I am not worth for his love?

He shaked his hands to not think it in that way!

He then had to get up and go check in bathroom but there is no sign of Jungkook.Now his thoughts are telling him that what he thought is right!!!!

He then rushed to kitchen to check whether he is there!but damn he is not there though!He gave up he again cried his heart out making sure no one will be up because of his crying!

And then when he heard the car horn he doesn't mind if it is night or cold or his body doesn't have enough energy!!!He wants to jump and hug Jungkook that is it!!!He don't even care if Jungkook is gonna stumble and fall down all he wants is to be held and hugged by his husband,his love.

End of Jimin pov

"It's okay baby!i am back as I promised!it's just we didn't have pill for fever that's why!I am sorry that I didn't informed you"Jungkook said hugging his husband.

Everything Jimin needs to hear...

Word count:1147

I guess this is the longest chapter i have ever wrote in this story!!!

Story isn't end yet!!!

Spoiler:this one have part 2 as well

Until Wait for the next part!!!!!

Thank you for reading!!!have a good day and wait!!!

This story reached 18.3K....

Thank you so much for supporting me😭I will make sure to upload more stories ASAP

Saranghae 💜