16

"Where is Jungkook mom?"Jimin asked to Mrs.Jeon..

"Look,who came...Husband came to house before 5 hours and just now this little angel came to know that his husband is home"Mrs.Jeon started to shout...

"He just don't know mom,he came otherwise he would've came"Jihyo was saying to her mother...

"You shut up Jihyo...What is more important to him than his own husband???Are you hiding something from us?Are you?" Mrs.Jeon was shouting at Jimin

"I think it's fate for Jungkook to marry you..Why are you always in library?Do you love someo-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH MRS.JEON"Jungkook shouted"You are crossing your limits....You didn't have any right to ask about his personal-"Jungkook was cut off by his mother.

"I AM HIS MOTHER IN LA-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by Jungkook.

"BUT I AM FVCKING HIS HUSBAND...I HAVE NEVER ASKED ALL THESE TO HIM!!UNDERSTOOD???"Jungkook started to shout.

"And for all your questions...He just didn't knew I came because I didn't meet him when I came okay?if I then he would've known"Jungkook said to his mother and took Jimin to their room.

"Hyung...Can you please make me to lie in bed?Can you?"Jimin asked him

Jungkook could see him...he wanna cry so bad but he is smiling outside and dying inside

"Sure"Jungkook said and left him alone.

"Where are you going?"Jihyo asked Jungkook.

"Garden"Jungkook replied.

With that Jungkook left...

At jimin's and jungkook's bedroom:

"You are acting right?You can sit and walk right?you just wanna get rid of all these household works right?"Mrs.Jeon was forcing him to sit...

"Enough of your acting jiminah I know you can walk and run"Mrs.jeon trying to make him sit but his backbone just can't...

Jimin started to howl and scream because of the pain...

"Please leave me...I can't sit that's the truth..."Jimin said.

"As if I am gonna believ-"Mrs.Jeon was cut off by angry Jungkook...

"LEAVE HIM ALONE MOM"Jungkook shouted...

"Jimin are you okay?"Jungkook asked him.

"He is ofc he is just acting..."Mrs.Jeon said.

"Leave me alone please"is all Jimin could say...

"Sure,come mom please"Jungkook said to his mom.

"MRS.JEON I AM SURE I WILL KILL YOU.HOW DARE YOU DO THIS???"Tzuyu came in shouting.

"First,respect elders second,have the habit of greeting"Mrs.Jeon said as if nothing happened.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT SHIT!!!!"Tzuyu was beyond angry."WE BELIEVED YOU AND SENT OUR ANGEL TO YOUR FREAKING HOUSE!!!JUST BECAUSE WE ARE POOR DOESN'T MEAN WE DON'T HAVE MONEY..UNDERSTOOD?"

"OH HELLO MR.JUNGKOOK...WHAT DID YOU SAY?YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT???THEN WHERE IS YOUR LOVE???YOUR MOM MADE MY BROTHER LIKE THAT AND ALL YOU DID WAS-"Tzuyu was cut-off by Jimin.

"Tzuyu.."His angelic voice made him to calm her down.She ran to him.

"Jimin are you okay?Are you okay?is it paining?can we go to hospital?Can we?"Tzuyu asked.

"Tzuyu baby...I am okay,and don't scold Jungkook he saved me okay?"Jimin said to his sister.

"Did you hear our conversation fully?"Tzuyu asked because she blurted the truth that Jungkook loves Jimin.

"No,when you were saying my brother like that... that's when I came"Jimin said.

"Okay..."Tzuyu was relieved that he didn't hear the truth...

She gone near Jungkook,"I am sorry,I wasn't in my right mind that's why I shouted...please do take care of him."Tzuyu asked for his forgiveness.

"No it's okay.."Jungkook said.

Tzuyu hugged him...He returned her hug...

"Take care jiminahh..Okay?I will see you later..."Tzuyu left.

Hey readers.

Thank you for reading my book.

Saranghae 💜