38

"ik you're scared that you can't get pregnant but let's try okay?If the results didn't come then we can adopt okay?"Jungkook asked to which Jimin nodded.

After completing dinner Jimin went to put his plate in the sink Jungkook did the same too not noticing Jungkook is behind him.

"Aish!you scared the hell out of me"Jimin said keeping his hand in his chest.

No he isn't keeping his hands in his chest because of Jungkook he is keeping it because he is really close to him like there isn't even inches gap between them and Jungkook kept his plate and held Jimin by his waist pressing him between kitchen counter and himself.

"It's not my mistake that my hub is a scaredy cat"Jungkook said.

Jungkook should stop calling Jimin his hub...He can't control his heart if he use this word "my hub" again and again.

"Why are you staring at me?"Jungkook asked now Jimin is staring his for atleast 3 minutes and his heart is already in a marathon.

"It's not my mistake that my hub is handsome"Jimin replied putting his hand around Jungkook's neck.

"I'm even more handsome in bed"Jungkook said.

"Is it so?Let's see it tonight!"Jimin said and within a second he is in bridal style carried by his hub.

Jungkook kept Jimin in their bed gently lips crashing hands finding it's own way inside Jimin's shirt.

A/N:I'm sorry for disturbing your imagination but i realised I'm really bad in writing smuts😶Let me continue.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable I'll stop this right away"Jungkook said.

And they had that night finally Jimin under Jungkook moaning Jungkook's name,naked.

"And yes you're really handsome in bed"Jimin said to which Jungkook chuckled.

At morning

Jungkook's phone ringed.

"Aish!"Jungkook said picking up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo"Jungkook said.

"YAAR!!"the person in the other side shouted making Jimin to snuggle in his sleep.

"Aish!shut up Jihyo!"Jungkook said getting up from bed now he is outside their room.

"What is it?"Jungkook asked again still annoyed.

"Open the freaking door you annoying brat it's 11AM and you're still sleeping me and Tzuyu are waiting outside"Jihyo said.

"You could've rang the bel-"

"OH FREAKING SHITTY BELL YOU THINK I DIDNT DO THAT SHIT???WE ARE DOING IT FOR FREAKING 2 HOURS"Jihyo shouted only to get smacked by tzuyu.

"Why are you shouting?"Tzuyu asked and got the phone from her.

"Oppa!Yeoboseyo!Can you come and open the door?We don't have key either that's why we are calling you.I am sorry about it"Tzuyu said.

"Ahhh!yea I'll come and open the door"Jungkook said

He reached the door to open only to get smack from Jihyo.

"How much hour will you sleep? sleepyhead"Jihyo said.

"Don't shout"Jungkook said welcoming Tzuyu inside.

Tzuyu phone rang now.

"Yeoboseyo"Tzuyu said.

After phone call.

"I have to leave now oppa!I forgot my file at my house I'll go bring it"Tzuyu said and left.

The ones who are thinking about parents after Jungkook shouted to his parents he decided to stay alone with his husband,Jihyo and Tzuyu(sometimes).

"Where is Jimin?"Jihyo asked.

"He is sleeping"Jungkook said.

Jihyo ran to their room wanted to ask about their night.

"Jimin"Jihyo shouted again.

Jimin woke up with a groan opening his eyes slowly.

"Get up!let's go out"Jihyo said pulling the bedsheet.

Jimin suddenly remembered he slept naked and he stopped Jihyo pulling the bedsheet.

"What's with you?"Jihyo asked.

"I wanna sleep more"Jimin said.

"No more sleep"Jihyo said trying to pull the bedsheet.Jimin stopped again.

"What's the problem?"Jungkook asked.

"Hyung!It's nice that you came!It's just Jihyo wanna go out can you take her out?i wanna sleep"Jimin said.

"Why?What are you going to do though?"Jungkook asked.

Hyung please understand that I'm baby right now

And then his pants got caught in his eyes he tried to signal it with his eyes to Jungkook.

Jungkook is clearly confused by the way Jimin is acting.

Then he saw his eyes signalling something.Then he noticed his pants and understood finally.

"Ahhh!Yes!he said he is tired this morning that's why we woke up late.We can go"Jungkook said winking at Jimin.

"It's weird.You no need to come if you come I can't enjoy at all.You will be that strict brother.Its okay!I am leaving"Jihyo said and left.

"Ummm,Can you leave?"Jimin asked.

"What?"Jungkook asked.

"You know I'm baby right now"Jimin said hiding his blush.

"It's not that i haven't seen it"Jungkook replied.

"Pervert.Leave"Jimin said and Jungkook left.

After having breakfast Jungkook left to his office and Jihyo went to shopping.

Time skip

"It's because of you that i have that shitty thing as my son"Someone shouted.

Hey readers.

I'm sorry that I'm really bad at writing smut.

This is my first story.So i beg your forgiveness.

Thanks for reading and supporting.

This will end with 2 or 3 chapters i guess.

Saranghae 💜