22

"Hyung"Tzuyu and Jihyo called...

"Yes"Jungkook replied..

"Let's play truth or dare...Since we three got ready very soon!!let's play"Jihyo said...

"Jihyo...I am not a child anymore to play..."Jungkook said..

"Hyung,please..please...please hyung"Tzuyu requested..

"Okay!okay!I will come"Jungkook finally accepted.

Jihyo spinned the bottle...

It pointed Tzuyu...Jungkook should ask truth or dare...

"Truth or dare"Jungkook asked...

"Truth"Tzuyu chose..

"What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone else?"Jungkook asked...

"You remember?the day when Jihyo locked herself in that room?I don't know whether you noticed it or not but she lost her weight on that day...and i said "YOU LOST WEIGHT-FINALLY"that would be the meanest thing I would've said to her"Tzuyu said and Jungkook started to laugh...

"Ughhh!!!enough!!!duh!!!let's spin it again okay?"Jihyo said.

She spinned the bottle again and it pointed Jungkook now!!

"Truth or dare"Jihyo asked.

"Truth"Jungkook chose...

"Okay!!tell me about Jimin"Jihyo asked.

"Okay!so you planned this on purpose,you could've asked to me directly"Jungkook said.

"Jimin...he is someone I wish I could never lose..Never in my life...and protect him with all I have right now..and never leave him alone because he is just innocent and-"Jungkook couldn't utter a word when Jimin came in wheelchair.

Jimin is in wheelchair with that beautiful white dress and Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from Jimin..He forgot that he was speaking..

"Okay,you have to continue"Jihyo said to Jungkook.

But still Jungkook didn't respond to her he is still admiring his husband.

"Okay,but your husband is not going anywhere..he will be with you"Jihyo continued...

Still not hearing her...Jungkook is still admiring him.

"What?"Jimin asked.

"Nothing"Jungkook replied.

"Then stop staring"Jimin blushed.

"you kinda make it hard not to stare"Jungkook said.

"Aishhhh!!!My precious ears"Jihyo commented.

"What?"Jungkook asked annoyed by his sister.

"So you can speak?I thought you are deaf but I know you are dumb"Jihyo said mockingly.

"Shut up"Jungkook said blushing.

"See,who is blushing first time I am seeing my brother-in-law blushing...you are cute let me take you a picture"Tzuyu said and took a picture of him blushing..

you are cute let me take you a picture"Tzuyu said and took a picture of him blushing