12

After few months...

"Seems like it will rain" Mrs.Jeon said letting out a sigh.

"Where is jimin?"Jihyo asked jungkook while he is thinking about jimin and living in his own dreamland.

"Jungkook,jihyo is asking it to you." Mrs.Jeon said to her son.

"H-huh?" Jungkook stuttering."What did you ask?I wa-was th-thinking ab-abou-about som-some business wor-works"Jungkook said wanted to kill himself for stuttering like this.

"Where is jimin?" Jihyo asked controlling her laugh.

"He is in room,slee-"Jungkook was cut off by his mother.

" WHAT?WHY IS HE SLEEPING TILL NOW?"Mrs.Jeon shouted.

"He is tired" Jungkook replied.

"He acts like we didn't do work and only he is the person who is working for 24/7" Mrs.Jeon started to complain about jimin.

Jungkook stood up and gone to his room without speaking anything.

at junkook's room:

When he came inside he can't see jimin..He thought he is taking bath.

After few hours,jimin wasn't there.He started to search his whole house.

He was exhausted.He started to get afraid..He don't know but for the past few days,he feels something inside his heart.He don't know what it can be named as....maybe....love?well,he was not sure about love and he is afraid to fall in love.

He sat in the sofa...But then he remembered he didn't search upstairs..His mind is asking him how can he climb upstairs?but,his heart is saying he is in upstairs...But then,he remembered he have lift in his own house.He ran to upstairs.

After seeing the scene his mind got relaxed,his heart was beating so fast...

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked making jimin to jump.

"Because,it seems like it will rain" Jimin replied.

"Yes it will,but that doesn't mean you should come upstairs and see rain...You can see it inside too" Jungkook said.

"But that won't feel nice...Coming outside...in upstairs ofc....that would be great feeling" Jimin said."that too with our loved one"Jimin said looking at somewhere.

"Seems like you already did it with someone else?do you?" Jungkook said.

After hearing this...Jimin's heart broke even worse...

"No.I didn't.What about you?" Jimin asked.

"Then how do you know that would be great feeling?No I didn't too." Jungkook asked.

"I didn't do it with my loved one.I did it with my mother at this age*showing his hand indicating his height at that age*That was great." Jimin said.

"Mm" Jungkook could reply only that little word.Again,going to his dreamland...

"Why can't you see me?Why can't you love me?Do you feel the same I feel too?Because I don't wanna be broken at last...Knowing that it's one sided." Jungkook thought interrupted by jimin.

"Haan...ye-yes" Jungkook said.

"Come let's go down,it's raining." Jimin said.

"If you want,you can go...I will come later" Jungkook said wanting jimin to say no.

"Oh okay-" Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed.

"I will stay here too." Jimin said chuckling little after seeing jungkook's wide smile.

They both got lost in each other's eyes...

"Do you love me?" Jimin asked him.

"Well,do you?" Jungkook asked in return not knowing what to say.

"Idk" is all jimin could reply."What about you?"Jimin asked.

"Idk too" Jungkook said both lying to each other.

The rain was heavy.

"Can we go inside?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin came closer and said him to kneel down...catching his lips....

They both stayed in that position for few minutes...that kiss said them...they both want each other...THEY WERE DESTINED TO BE IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS.

"Now say me,do you love me?" Jimin asked.He knows he love him before few days...when jihyo asked him questions...

Flashback:

"Jimin are you free?"Jihyo asked.

" Yes,what is it?"jimin replied.

"I wanna ask you some questions" Jihyo said...

"Is it related to studies?Do you want tzuyu's number?" Jimin asked.

"No..No...And I have tzuyu's number" Jihyo replied."It's about you and jungkook"jihyo said.

Jimin chuckled."come in"Jimin said.

"Do you love jungkook?" Jihyo asked him.

"Idk" Jimin replied her.

"What do your heart feel?" Jihyo asked,because I know you love him...

"It's feeling something that it never felt.Something my mom can't give me.Something my dad can't give me.Something that no one could give me." Jimin replied.

"What is that?" Jihyo asked expecting the word she already knew.That would make her guess correct.

"Love" Jimin replied.

End of flashback...

Hey readers....

Sorry for not uploading stories for past few days...and I can see many of them are reading my story.I thank y'all to read this story..

Hope you like this chapter...

Do vote and comment...