08

*screams*
Jungkook:Hello?Hello?Jihyo?Are you there?*shouts*

*calls his mother*
Jungkook:Hello Mom.
3rd person:Hello?
Jungkook:Hello mom?
3rd person:No I am jimin.Anything you want to say?
Jungkook:Hu-huh?giv-give the phone to mom jimin I will say it to her directly.
Jimin:Hm.Sure.
Mrs.Jeon:Hello son?
Jungkook:Where is jihyo mom?
Mrs.Jeon:Went to submit the book in library.Why?What happened?
Jungkook:*hangs up*

Jungkook:Jihyo?Jihyo?Jihyo?
Jungkook:Jihyo?Are you here?
Jihyo:Jungkook*hugs*
Jungkook:It's okay!Don't worry!brother is here nah!come let's go*hugs*

No one dared to talk in the whole ride.Jungkook throw a glance at jihyo.She is sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook:Jihyo*shakes her shoulder*
Jungkook:Get up.
*steps out of car*
*enters the house*

Jungkook:Can we all talk?
He shouted so that everyone can hear.Well,if any problem happened it's their way to sort it out by talking with their family.First,his mom arrived and then his father.

Jungkook:Jimin*shouts*you are our family too come out.Don't think you are not.
Jimin:Came.
Mr.Jeon:What is it son?
Jungkook:Dad,did you had any work at the time of 2-4?
Mr.Jeon:No.
Jungkook:And you mom?
Mrs.Jeon:No
Jungkook:Then why you both agreed to let her alone go to the college?
Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Jeon:Because we had work.
Jungkook:Just now you both said you didn't.
*silence*
Mrs.Jeon:Okay,now tell us who can we send her with?Well,we both are old and we can't go out often.And he*points jimin*he can't even walk!Idk why you even agreed to marry him.Idk what made you to marry him when I showed you alot of pictures.Like their family doesn't have money too.What made you to marry him?It would be better if you divor-
Jungkook:STOP IT RIGHT THERE MOM!DON'T THINK ONLY YOU HAVE MOUTH TO SPEAK!I HAVE TOO AND JUST BECAUSE YOU TAUGHT ME TO GIVE RESPECT TO ELDERS I AM SHUTTING MY MOUTH.OTHERWISE I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU.
*silence*
Jihyo and Jimin:I am sorry.
*surprised*
Jihyo:I asked sorry because of me we are having this much problem.I am sorry*runs*
Jimin:I am asking sorry because I am not good enough*tries to go fast with his wheelchair*

Next day

Mrs.Jeon:Where is jungkook?
Jimin:idk mom.
Mrs.Jeon:What?How careless you are!BEING HUSBAND OF HIS AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE GONE EVEN?LIKE JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!IDK WHY MY SON MARRIED YOU EVEN!
3rd person:Why should he mom?Why should he get out of your way mom?
Mrs.Jeon:Jihyo,you are just 17 mind your language.
Jihyo:Just because you are 46 doesn't mean you can hurt everyone's feelings.And what did you say why your son married him?well mom,I have answer for that.HE MARRIED HIM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GIVE HIM THE LOVE JIMIN GIVES.okay?You got your answer?Now move away.I wanna speak to my brother in law.

*in garden*
"Thinking about what mom said"Jihyo asked him.
"Ye-yes"Jimin stuttered.
" I don't want you to make uncomfortable,but know that jungkook loves you more"Jihyo said.
"Why does he marry me?He would've married someone else.Someone who can walk.Someone who can run.Someone who can love him.Someone who deserves to be loved.Someone who is not disabled" Jimin started to cry.
Jihyo don't know what to do so she just hugged him tightly.Jimin cried on her shoulders.
"Look you aren't disabled okay?know that my brother loves you and also your sister in law*chuckles*We both love you" Jihyo said.
"What happened to you yesterday?" Jimin asked.
*silence*

Hey readers

Here's another chapter.

Thanks for the one who voted my previous story.

Do vote and comment.

Thank you💜