23

"What happened to you?"Jungkook asked to Jihyo seeing Jihyo with bandage in her hand...

Jungkook was shocked...

"Did you get into accident?that's why I said not to go!!!at 4 and all?who told you to go?early morning?"Jungkook scolded Jihyo..

"If I didn't go early then I wouldn't have get this bandage on my hands and legs...and won't be able to go to college on time.."Jihyo said.

"What are you saying?Tell me clearly!"Jungkook scolded her again.

Flashback

I was so thirsty like at 2 or so?maybe...I didn't fill the water so I went down to fill the water...

I saw someone in the dining table sleeping...peacefully...i woke them up and to my  surprise it's appa so I asked him what happened?Why are you sleeping here?

He came near to me I asked him what happened to which he said...You whispered something in jungkook's ears on the day we went to meet Jimin..

We both planned to reject the proposal but you made him to accept this...Why Jihyo?

What are you talking about appa?He just fell in love with him...that's why he chose I didn't say anything.

We planned to marry him to hwasa but he chose that bitch!!!And you ruined his life

No what you are saying is lie!!Just tell me it's lie appa.

No it's the only truth My daughter with that he cutted Jihyo's right hand and tried to kill her but she escaped from him.

End of flashback

"Appa tried to kill me"Jihyo said and started to cry..

Jimin hugged her.."Shhh!it's okay!"

Jungkook ran to search for his father.

"You should stop him Jimin!"Jihyo said.

"But how?"Jimin asked him.

"I don't know but just go stop him"Jihyo said..

"Hyung"Jimin shouted.

"Hyung stop"Jimin shouted again.

"Hyung,where are you going?"Jimin asked.

"Leave me Jimin I need to kill him"Jungkook said in anger.

"Hyung you need to calm down"Jimin said.

"Calm down?he tried to kill my sister for fvck's sake"Jungkook shouted.

Jimin doesn't have any choice so he catched jungkook's pouty lips with his eyes closed...it calmed down jungkook...Jimin broke the kiss..

"Think before what you do hyung"Jimin said with a blush.

"So you are telling me to leave him?I mean he killed my own sister?How are you saying me to calm down?Okay!let's think this way!what if it happens to you tomorrow?huh?what will I do?You are saying me to survive without you?"Jungkook asked.

"Hyung,i don't know all those..but Jihyo needs you and your support rn,please take care of her...let's leave this...for me please?"Jimin asked his lovely husband...

"Aishhh!okay!but if this happens again then I am sure I will kill him"Jungkook said.

"Mm"Jimin said with his eyes closed.

Jungkook caught his plumb lips again...Jimin shot eyes open...Jimin face is like tomato rn..

"I have the habit of returning too"Jungkook said mockingly.

"Hyung"Jihyo called Jungkook.

Jungkook ran forgetting Jimin.

"Aishh!you!take me too"Jimin shouted.

"Mianhae"Jungkook said.

"Hyung"Jihyo called once again.

"I am coming Jihyo"Jungkook said.

"Nothing can you just get me that plaster?please"Jihyo requested.

Her legs are injured too...She can't walk...

"Thanks hyung"Jihyo said.

With that they both left...

After some time...

"Hyung"Jihyo called him again.

"Yes?do you need anything?"Jungkook said.

"No,I have to speak to you"Jihyo said.

"Yeah?"Jungkook said and sat next to her.

"Why do you react all the things in anger way?"Jihyo asked.

"Huh?I can't understand"Jungkook said.

"You know Jimin is afraid because of him the problem will come nah?then why are you reacting like that?"Jihyo asked.

"Look Jihyo!it's simple...there is only two person I am loving one is Jimin and another one is you-"Jungkook was cut off by...

"I am in too! remember"Tzuyu spoke.

"Okay!three..happy?"Jungkook asked.

"Nae!go ahead!"Tzuyu said with smile.

"As I was saying...I love all the three..but what I am more scared is...what if appa and eomma hurts you?I mean you knew how they speak to Jimin...even now while I am speaking to you I am scared and thinking about what Jimin is doing you know?I can't leave him alone including you and also you*looks at Tzuyu*i don't feel safe here at all.Just what if they hurt you?or Jimin?or Tzuyu?I can never imagine my life without y'all?I just can't okay?and whenever problem arises i don't know my mind is reacting it in the way of anger!!!I can't seem to control...myself...at that moment I wanna kill the person who hurts my property!!!and I am trying my best to control it but for that they shouldn't come to me and speak again and again!"Jungkook said.

"That's not how it works hyung"Jihyo said.

"I understand you hyung"Tzuyu spoke."Because I have this problem too...but all we have to do is think of the person we love either me or Jimin or Jihyo whomever it is!just think with your eyes closed you will be calmed down"Tzuyu completed.

"I will try it Tzuyu...thank you"Jungkook said.

"It's okay hyung"Tzuyu said."Take care Jihyo..Bye"Tzuyu said.

"What happened?"Jimin asked.

"Nothing she just wanted some fruits that's why late"Jungkook said.

"Is that so?okie?then why is my husband's eyes saying it's a lie?"Jimin asked...

"Huh?"

"Come on hyung spill the truth hyung"Jimin said.

"Got some advice...that's it"Jungkook said.

"Okay!now that's my good boy!"Jimin said.

Later that day

*Glass broken*

Hey readers...

Hope you like my story

Thank you for reading

Saranghae 💜