21

"Why did you hid it?"Jungkook asked Jimin..

"Which one hyung?"Jimin asked...

"So,you are hiding many from me?then tell me nah...I will hear it too.."Jungkook said..."Oh come on jiminah,you know which one I am talking about"Jungkook completed his sentence..

"What do you think I will do?huh?always the problem arises because I am disabled...Between you and your mom...So I am just afraid that because of me...your relationship with her will break that's why I hid it and said Jihyo to hid it too"Jimin completed looking down...

"Look at my face jiminah.."Jungkook said...

"I am ashamed.."Jimin murmured..

"Why?Because you hid it from me?"Jungkook asked...

"Yes!!!"Jimin said...

"I am sorry too!!"Jungkook asked..

"Why?"Jimin was confused..

"Because I didn't fulfil your wish...nah!!"Jungkook said...

"When?"Jimin said...

"You forgot?you asked for my kisses nah!!!lemme give you!!!"Jungkook said...

"Hyung!!!No!!!it was just fo-for mak-making yo-you to con-convince"Jimin said...

"I can't hear you!!"Jungkook said and bent down...

"Hyu-hyung no"Jimin said closing his eyes...

Jungkook held his chin and kissed his cheek...he still didn't want make Jimin uncomfortable...Jimin opened his eyes...

"You know I always have the habit of returning whatever people give!!!"Jimin said...

"Is that so?then give me here*points his lips*"Jungkook said...

"Hyung,bend down"Jimin said and gave kiss in jungkook's cheek too..

"Okay the problem is that you are disabled right?"Jungkook asked..."Get ready tomorrow morning 8A.M"Jungkook completed his sentence...

"Where to?"Jimin asked...

"You have to follow your husband's words without asking questions..."Jungkook said...

"I won't!!"Jimin said...

"I won't say it too!!!Now off to bed and don't forget my bedtime story"Jungkook said..

*chuckles*

"Okay hyung..."Jimin said...

At 10

"I am sorry for being late...Just had a bunch of files to sign"Jungkook said...

"It's okay hyung...sle-"Jimin was cut-off by Jungkook

"No!!!My bedtime story!!!"Jungkook said...

"Okay,then sit!!"he patted near him..

"No i will sit in sofa...you say"Jungkook said...

"Okay!"Jimin said...he is again falling in love like how his husband is caring about him...

"Okay!!I heard that you walked 2321 walks front and back...is it true?"Jimin said mockingly...

"Huh?when?"Jungkook asked..

"When I was admitted in hospital?while the treatment is going on?"Jimin asked...

"Huh? who counted my walks?Yes i walked!!because how do you think I will be calm when my husband is in bed?huh?"Jungkook asked him...

"You are so cute and funny hyung...It's Tzuyu and Jihyo who counted it..."Jimin said."So,here is what doctor said me to remember."