𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒 ⁽ᴬˡᵇᵉᵈᵒ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ᴿᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ ᴬᵁ⁾

"Your highness," His personal organiser, [Y/N], softly spoke to not alarm the prince but loud enough for him to awaken from his slumber.

The prince murmured something incoherent, his teal eyes wearily blinking at the figure hovering above him with an apologetic smile. His blonde strands sprawled over his pillow and his porcelain-like features plagued with tiredness but even then, he was an ethereal beauty as he hummed in response to her call. He slowly arose and fussed with his hair, sitting cross-legged silently, casting a glance her way to let her continue speaking. As always, his mornings start with [Y/N] telling his current schedule of the day.

Albedo looked at the velvety curtains, sheltering the room from sunlight. Ah, yes. [Y/N] was always considerate, work or not. She was perfect at her job, never a single flaw with what she does.

"I offer you my most sincere apologies for awakening you, but your alchemy session begins soon. Sucrose is unable to assist you with experiments for the time being, she took a few days off work. Though, I doubt that will cause your alchemy process to falter," She slightly chuckled, reading off the papers attached to her clipboard, "I have left your usual alchemy attire at the bathroom and have requested for you meal to be ready once you have freshened up."

"That is all for today, Your Highness," She bowed, "I will leave you to get ready for the day."

"Wait," She halted in her steps, her fingers centimetres away from the golden doorknob, and looked back at the prince, his voice light but devoid of any tiredness. Finally wide awake.

"Yes, Your Highness?"

"Haven't I told you to address me as my name when we're alone?" He said, raising his eyebrow when he saw her avert her to the floor like a child who got in trouble by her parents.

"My apologies, Y- Albedo," She hesitantly spoke his name in a whisper and bit the inside of her cheek.

"That's better. Now, if you do not mind, could you accompany me in the alchemy lab while Sucrose is unable to come?" He asked as if it were a question, but he knew full well he cannot be denied.

"Of course, but- er, I don't even know the basics of alchemy-"

"That is fine, you do not have to do anything." He cut her off, "I will see you there."

Again, she froze. Was this his way of hanging out?

She gave a short nod and twisted the doorknob, her grip on the doorknob was rather hard and her movements stiff as she left and closed the door behind her.

He was unusually...

Casual? Childish? She couldn't put her finger on it. It wasn't like she didn't like it; she did take a liking to the prince. But all she was his organiser, not a princess, not even a noble. It was a miracle that she got to work beside the prince when she expected an irrelevant job.

Her first job was to organise the decorations and supplies for events which shook her to her core. To her, it was such a huge job as she came from an average family. She was chosen for this type of work for her excellent decision making and her organising skills. Anything she ordered was made sure that it came exactly on time by herself.

5 months, this went on and the prince was impressed when he saw her getting everything ready for the grand ball. From beverages to decorations, she made sure everything was perfect. There wasn't a single flaw to be spotted, everything went along with the theme. She was also a very friendly person, always humble. A rare sight to see amongst the people in the kingdom.

[Y/N] was also notably an eye-catching sight, she wore a white blouse, matching buttons etched onto it as it trailed downwards. A small black bow sat in the middle of her collar that hung around her neck. Her pants black, not too baggy but not that tight.