(Kunikuzushi) Just a small thought...

Kunikuzushi, the man of many names. To people who aren't well acquainted with him, his stony exterior tends to scare them off. As well as his status and the stories they've heard about him, spreading around faster than a wildfire. They believed that he was only a sadistic brute who had the will to only assassinate and torture anyone if he pleased. But beyond that cold exterior of his was someone who longed to be loved.

Beside him, he had someone to do so. His lover whom he held very dear to him. Many would think he wouldn't have the ability to be gentle, but with her, any touch of his blossomed with such tenderness. His amethyst-like eyes that would glare down anything living with a deadly glare, would look at her like she was precious treasure, only to be treated with kindness and adoration. His voice was known to only be spewing out orders left and right with a handful of colourful insults. But towards her, it held no venom. Only adoration, along with meaningless insults that are now as if endearments for each other. His stern face, that only cracked a sadistic smirk when things were going his way, along with his mocking laughter, softens when he is in front of her. A sincere smile tugging at the corners of his lips when he hears her call for him.

No one would believe that he, of all people, could be in such a vulnerable state. But with her, he lets go of that facade he has created. He allows himself to divulge all of him for her, he allows himself to trust her, and he allows himself to love her.

(A/N: I'm starting a 'Just a small thought' series, which are just small ideas and drabbles that I've written. I'll still be writing proper pieces though!)