ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘜)

The kingdom was bustling with frantic chatter, servants hastily attending to their assigned chores by the Head Maid, who was just as cruel and brutal as the prince. Long slick black hair tied into a neat bun, square framed glasses resting on the bridge of her nose as her crimson eyes constantly checked on who was slacking off, who committed a mistake and what-not. Her silver gown swept against the marble tiles, made with the finest of silk as she walked with pride, her posture strict and poise, the ribbon wrapped around her waist only corrected her posture further. Her necklace sat on her neck, precious jewels presenting themselves for the world to see. Apparently, she was close to the King, she would alert him off anyone not fulfilling their chores, or simply anyone who just ticked her off. She showed no mercy, but it would only make sense. After all, she is close to the King, who was cruel, even more cruel than her.

The sound of her heels clicking nearby alarmed the servants and maids, whispering to each other of her arrival. Shuffling of shoes scattered, whispers thinned into pin-drop silence, only the sound of cloths rubbing against surfaces and the clinking of objects were made. The Head Maid entered the room, the clicking of her heels coming to a stop as she observed the servants and maids hurriedly cleaning away. Her crimson eyes landed on a specific maid, one with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes, she narrowed her eyes in distaste as she saw the maid holding a jug water, with just a simple intention of going to the kitchen. But that only ticked off the Head further. In order to go to the kitchen, she had to exit the room, which was where the Head Maid stood with her arms-crossed, shooting a terrifying glare at the maid. Although [Y/N] had never actually did anything to the Head, she still despised her. [Y/N] was a lowly maid, below her high standards.

But that same lowly maid had somehow gotten the King intrigued.

That one fact made black-haired lady's anger overflow, seeping into her veins. The soft steps of the timid maid had racked her head, maybe if she made that maid muck up, the King could fire her like every other servant or maid. The jug in [Y/N]'s hold was the star of her plan. She could finally get rid of that rat. The thought brought a slight smirk to her face while the maid was unaware of her evil schemes.

"Excuse me, miss," [Y/N] said meekly, the jug slightly trembling in her grasp, "I need to go to the kitchen-"

The black-haired woman quickly pulled her wrist that was holding the jug, forward towards her dress, the liquid sinking into the rich fabric. [Y/N] stood, frozen in horror. She felt the eyes of everyone in the room starring at her, making the pit of her stomach grow even bigger.

"I- I didn't-" [Y/N] sputtered out, her figure shaking at what she had done- or what she was forced to have done.

The fear prickling at her fingertips, crawling through her arm then her whole body. She knew she was shaking; she knew that something horrible was going to happen to her. She knew that she actually didn't spill the water on the head maid purposely. She frantically looked at the other servants and maids, someone must've saw that she didn't do it, right? But no one dared to speak, only giving her looks of pity and worry.

The Head Maid almost laughed, the petrified look on [Y/N]'s face was just priceless. It only was fuel to ignite her ego even further, she was so small and fragile. So usable. [Y/N] to her was a toy, the ability to just screw her up until she broke was satisfying. The power The Head Maid had over her was satisfying.

The black-haired lady pushed [Y/N], watching the maid trip and drop the jug. The liquid sprawling across the floor and all around her shaking figure. The Head looked back at all the other servants and maids who were looking at the poor, scared maid in sympathy.

"What are you guys looking at? Clean up the mess this disgrace has caused, you nuisances," The Head Maid snarled, crossing her arms over her chest, glaring at the other poor staff.