ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜)

(A/n: I honestly don't know.)

"Well, it seems that you took a lot longer to arrive here than I anticipated, pretty boy," [Y/N]'s lips curled into a smirk as she stepped over the bodies, making sure to rub her black leathery shoes right in their faces as the sound of their bones cracking and loud groans of pain echoed through the room.

Xiao's golden eyes narrowed, "It's going to be a pain to clean this up."

Xiao was sent to go "rescue her" as she was kidnapped around an hour ago, honestly, the people who kidnapped her were quite dumb to leave their location on a piece of paper and asking for money from an obvious dangerous and rich family. The place she was kept in seemed like it went through hell and back and experienced a massive earthquake in the middle of it then was left for a couple of years. Spider webs occupied the corners of the entrance, the paint chipped off in certain places with cracks and holes in the walls. The "house" was nowhere stable.

Her shoes clicked against the wooden planks, the female giggling when she was at least an arm's length away from him. She took half a step forward and placed two fingers under his chin, lifting it up. Her thumb brushed against his sharp jawline lightly, the tips of his hair tickling her hand. His skin was soft and delicate to the touch, it could be compared to silk.

"That's better, keep your head up so I can see your pretty face," A playful smile tugged at the corners of [Y/N]'s lips, her personality was chaotic and carefree, much in contrast to the male in front of her whom is against her actions. She looked into his golden galaxies, though the stars that were supposed to shine in his eyes were hollow. His cold glare hardened; any normal person would've been intimidated by him first glance, but it was such a beautiful sight to [Y/N].

He lightly pushed her hand away, ignoring the tingly sensation that stung him as soon as she came in contact with his porcelain like skin. He would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in her, something about her wildness was intriguing. Seeing her up close was certainly a pleasing sight. Her long lashes fluttered slightly, her bottom lashes tickling the slightly visible flakes of red, her [e/c] eyes full of wonders and most likely mischief.

"Your carelessness is bothersome," Xiao's scowl deepened slightly before he added, "And that's what got you kidnapped in the first place."

"But I knocked them all out, didn't I? Besides, they were pretty weak anyways," She laughed and tapped his nose, "Stop frowning, or your face will always be like that. And that would be a great shame since you have such a pretty face."

"Don't touch my face," Xiao snarled, honestly, he could not tell if him taking a liking to her was something to regret or not.

Dating her is basically dating a bomb. Chaos and bold is what she is. But she was so irresistible to him to the point where it drove him mad, but he still kept his stoic demeanour.

"I'll think about it," She winked and opened the window of the room that was at the edge of the room, yet again stepping on the bodies purposely as she made her way there. "Also, please call Lia to clean up this mess! Please and thank you!"

"Wait-" Xiao silently groaned, she was already out the window.

"Why must I deal with this chaotic creature?" He muttered dialling Lia's number on his phone.