𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 (𝘌𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

Tsurumi Island was a lovely sight indeed, its mysterious-like beauty had any traveller beguiled. From the purple sparks of electro softly hovering in the air, to the flowers blooming as it swayed with the blades of grass. From the small bushes being canopied by trees that stood proudly and strong without the forest-like green leaves hanging off its branches, to the bits of grass greeting the body of water that surrounded the island as the water purled in return. It truly was a mesmerising sight.

It was a rare time with the absence of the rain going pitter-patter and the deep growls of a storm, it was calm. The island was encased in tranquillity with the presence of two beings. One of them being the Electro Archon herself, most likely the reason of why there was peacefulness. She was the true ethereal beauty. Her electric purple irises illuminating under the moonlight, shining brighter than the stars themselves. Her complexion smooth and pale as her touch was more delicate than one of feather despite being an extraordinary fighter. Purple thick strands of hair trailed down her back and into a neat braid, flowing gently now and then with the soft breeze.

Her usual stony expression was replaced with one with serenity, as if her responsibilities couldn't reach her at this very moment. Like the island, this state of hers was a limited sight. Only available for one person. The person who sat beside her, her lover. Whom somehow managed to break down the high and sturdy walls that blocked her heart away from the world, showing her things that she'd never experienced herself in the hundreds of years she's existed. Like, the new feeling of her heart speeding up when she caught a glimpse of her partner's smile or the soft pink tinting her porcelain-like cheeks ever so slightly. Like, adoration and affection.

Currently, her lover, [Y/N], was contemplating on whether she should break the silence with a small request of hers or not. It was a simple one though, she feared the Archon would say no.

"What is the matter, [Y/N]?" Ei spoke, glancing at the said-female's face.

"Nothing relevant," [Y/N] replied, restraining the urge to fidget. "I just wanted to play with your hair if that is alright with you?"

"That is all you were troubled about?" Ei chuckled, slipping off the hair tie from her braid. "You may."

Her hair came loose as [Y/N] hesitantly undid her braid, feeling the soft strands drag across her palm. Ei hummed in response to her gentle touches, sitting still for her to go on.

"Would you like to lay your head on my lap?" She asked. "It would be more comfortable for you."

"This is quite amusing, usually the roles are reversed." Ei smiled as she softly chuckled.

There was it again, her sweet chuckle. It was light, devoid of any possible negativities. A pleasing tune to hear, it sent [Y/N]'s heart in small, tiny jitters. Listening to that so very sweet laughter was like drowning herself in poison, her limbs numb, and the feel of his senses gone. She must've mixed in some drug within the poison as it enveloped her body. But she was almost okay with it.

It only made her fall harder than she ever did before.

The grass rustled and a weight was placed on [Y/N]'s lap, hair sprawled all over like petals of a rose laying across the floor. Ei's eyes were closed as her lover combed through her hair with her fingers.

"Sometimes," Ei began to speak as [Y/N] hummed in response. "I desire for these moments with you to last for eternity."

[Y/N]'s hand paused for a moment, blood rushing to her cheeks.

The tone of her voice was so genuine, so full of adoration. Smiling to herself, [Y/N] whispered to her gently.

"So do I, Ei. So do I."