ꜰʀɪᴠᴏʟᴏᴜꜱ ʙᴀɴᴛᴇʀ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

Warning: Murder, swearing and a very OOC Scaramouche ahahaha kill me.

"You requested of my presence, your majesty?" Footsteps with occasional jingling entered the room, a male with purple hair and matching violet eyes came into sight before the throne.

His orbs were like violet grass, its colour gentle like a breeze on a dandelion. How could a person with such calming eyes have such ruthless hidden rage within them? Brutality only reflected off them, his strides until he reached the throne were with confidence. The golden patterns of his attire shined as if it had taken some of his confidence.

The Tsaritsa sat on the throne, her eyes were cold and sharpened like the tip of an iceberg. It was hard to believe such a cruel soul like hers was the archon of love as her heart was empty.

"Yes, you have a new mission to acquire information that is vital for future plans." She made a hand motion for someone to come forward, "Though, for this mission, you must go with one of my trusted allies. She has created fake identities for the both of you to get into the ball. Her name is [Y/N]."

A [H/C] haired female walked in the room, wearing a foreign type of attire, but she seemed laidback. She wore a black crop top, lace adorning the collar and the veil that fell down her shoulder, the lines of gold stitched multiple unique patterns that matched with her skirt. Her skirt having the same golden designs as her crop top, a slit on the side of her skirt showed off her lace-on boots as it just barely brushed against the cold floor.

Her lips tugged upwards into a smirk when she made eye-contact with him, giving him a small wave. Her [E/C] eyes flickered with amusement when she saw him narrow his eyes.

"So, I have to be working with this pretty boy?" She laughed, placing one hand on her hip, "Consider this mission done, Your Majesty or whatever they call you."

Her [E/c] seemed to have represent the definition of chaos, her tinkling laughter filled with what the normal person would identify as insanity. An inaudible sigh left the Cryo Archon, wondering if she did the right thing by letting [Y/N] accompany the easily angered Fatui Harbinger.

"You two may be dismissed." The Tsaritsa flicked her wrist, a gesture for them to leave immediately. Her eyes were trained on them, her voice monotonous and heartless. "Do not fail me."

"Ah, but of course." [Y/N] smiled at the Tsaritsa but something about it was off, a certain glint in her eyes made the Fatui Harbinger go dead silent. "You know I cannot afford to fail."

"Anyways, Balladeer, run along. We cannot let this mission wait." She began to walk back out the door, lifting her hand to crook two fingers at him to follow her without looking back. The heels of her boots clicked with each step, her veil by her shoulder fluttered with each movement.

"The fuck? Does she think I'm some sort of low life?" He grumbled under his breath, quickly walking beside her. Well, she seems close to the Tsaritsa, especially if she could talk to Her Highness in a casual manner. Obviously, she must exile in these fields. Though, is she an intellectual or fighter with exceptional skills? Or perhaps both?

"No, you're just overthinking too much." His breathing hitched when she heard him, not expecting a reply, "Don't hurt your pretty little head by worrying about nonsense when you've barely gotten any room to fit in anything in there."

"Are you assuming I lack intelligence? Because I can assure you that you're misplacing yourself with me," He smirked when he saw her face flinch in surprise for a split second before she quickly hid it away with rolling her eyes.

"Ha? Replace a pretty face like yours? Impossible." Her laughter echoed through the halls, her [E/C] orbs glimmering with mirth as she spoke.

"Taking part in your frivolous chats is bothersome. Do you ever shut up?" Scaramouche pressed two fingers to his temple, contemplating on whether he should choke himself or the female beside him.