ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ (ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ!xɪᴀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Xiao's fingers slid across the keyboard as he focused on the bright screen in front of him, the clicks of his mouse and keyboard disrupting the silence in the room. You slowly creeped into the room as he peacefully played a game on his computer, saying a word or two to his teammates. He didn't notice you strolling towards him with his headphones on until you tap his shoulder.

He hummed in response, letting his headphones hang around his neck as he turned to look at you.

"Yes, (Name)?"

You shuffled nervously. Mostly because it was a pretty dumb reason to disturb him. But you obviously didn't really think that through.

Wordlessly, you spread out your arms awkwardly with a slight chuckle. Dumbfounded, he stared at you for a moment before he tilted his head.

"A hug? If you wanted one, just say so." He says nonchalantly, getting up to embrace you lightly.

"Well, I also kind of wanted you to help paint my nails." You say, burying your face in his shoulder.

He hummed, planting a kiss on your temple before he walked back to his desk.

"Go to the living room, I'll be there." He said softly, picking up his headphones to say goodbye to his online friends.

You almost missed the light pink colouring the tips of his ears.

You smiled giddily, hurriedly racing to grab your stuff with your heart beating out of your chest. He had never once kissed your temple before.