Chapter 19

Siervian, who barely arrived at the Emperor's Palace just in time for breakfast with her father, looked around blankly. She couldn't believe that they're expecting a child to eat breakfast so early in the morning like this.

She woke up not long before this.

"You're here."

"I gweet Your Majwesty."

She bowed her head and curtsied. As she looked down, she felt that she could just sleep right then.

"Siervy."

"Yees."

Struggling to open her eyes, she looked up at her father. She was so drowsy that she couldn't read the words on the status window properly.

"Siervy."

"...Yeess."

It was only then that she found it strange that her father had been calling her with that nickname again and again. When their eyes met, the Emperor walked towards her from the table without saying anything. It was only natural that Siervian began to question his actions.

What's wrong now?

"I'll carry you there, Siervy."

"Okay..."

Even before she could take a step forward, she felt her body floating up. It was amazing because it felt like she was flying in the air before she was sat on the chair gently.

"Eat up, Siervy."

Since it was early, the relatively simple table setting caught her eye. Nevertheless, the appetizing scent lingered at the tip of her nose. She was definitely still sleepy, but she became energized just a little bit.

'Huh? It's a little lighter?'

When she grabbed the spoon, she felt the difference in weight. The tableware at the Emperor's Palace was always big and heavy, so they were usually difficult for her to use.

"Siervy, the silverware you're using has been made exclusively for you. More sets were also sent to your palace."

As soon as she looked at her plate, the Emperor said this casually.

The silverware had small, shining blue gems.

He noticed that the fork she used yesterday was heavy.

"Thank yew."

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Favorability: +100

This kind of attention was something she had never even dreamed of in her previous life.

Perhaps because her hands felt lighter, she was more invigorated.

'These fit perfectly in my hands. And they're pretty!'

The meal went off without a hitch after that. They were served simple dishes that weren't difficult to digest.

When she was full, she felt sleepy again. She didn't know why she was so lethargic today.

"Your Highness, here is your dessert."

"Yess."

[ Paolo Velteman ]
Occupation: Grand Chamberlain of the Emperor's Palace
Favorability: +20

So when the chamberlain served desserts, Siervian was already dozing off.

The desserts served were simple pastries and chocolate milk.

"This milk is especially nutritious. I hope it suits your tastes, Your Highness."

[ Paolo Velteman ]
Thoughts: I put my heart and soul into these refreshments, so I hope you eat them well, our poor Princess.