Chapter 54

"How frustrating."

There was only so much she could do alone.

Even if she knew something, it would become complicated if she could do something in her current position.

And of course, all this stress would naturally turn into resentment.

"Why on earth is everyone here living so dishonestly?"

And in particular, she was resentful of the very wicked Empress.

Being tired of people's scattered emotions, she carefully made a resolution for herself.

'I must live in honesty.'

It was also for the sake of her family.

Since she sees all their emotions and thoughts, it would be fair if she could be honest with her feelings at least.

"Princess?"

She was tossing and turning as she slept, but because of that, Ellie woke up as well. Naturally, she got up to soothe Siervian.

She hurriedly touched Siervian's head as she smiled brightly with her gaze only on her.

With a little bit of a caring face, Siervian's eyes were almost about to go all teary.

"Thank you Ellie."

She was already being honest with her feelings.

* * *
"The Empress will be held accountable for her sins."

The atmosphere of the Imperial Palace, which had always teemed with activity, was chaotic this day.

A duke protested the Emperor's sudden words.

"Your Majesty! What are you talking about so suddenly!"

And of course, the other nobles did not just sit still.

There were a number of nobles in the Palace, but it would be unprecedented to purge the Empress without clear evidence.

"Take a look at this. The ingredients of the Princess' harmin tea were modified."

Emperor Alderuan hurriedly threw a crystal in the middle of the table surrounded by the nobles.

"The Chief lady-in-waiting of the Empress' Palace and the harmin specialist of the duchy brought the Princess' harmin tea, and afterward ingredients of mana disruption were found in the tea."

After slowly flying in the groove of the table's center, light issued from the crystal.

"No."

"What is this nonsense? Is this true? Duke!"

"..."

The light soon became letters that flew before the nobles.

It was a specific method of the empire of making documents by the crystal light if there was data needed to be seen together at a meeting.

"In spite of all that, the harmin tea...?"

"How, how could this happen?"

The nobles soon became uneasy and recalled the unpleasant incident that occurred a while ago.

Because presented before them was clear evidence.

"Your Majesty! There must be a mistake, someone might be plotting against us!"

At that moment, the duke, who was astonished by the people, was still in denial.

Alderuan looked at him with cold eyes and made a serious declaration.