Chapter 57

The second stormy season was already approaching.

'It's already the last night of my birthday party; time flies really quickly.'

The seven-year-old's birthday party also passed quickly. That's because Siervian wanted it to be short and simple.

Therefore, the process of inviting other young lords and young ladies would be stopped. Even the Empress did not show her face and the days passed peacefully.

But, just because it was a small party didn't mean it was boring. Rather, the time spent with her family was warm.

'I'm so excited, what should I do?'

The party was all over, but Siervian returned to the Palace in excitement.

This was because her father said he would grant her this year's wish.

But it seemed that the birthday party that went by so quickly was on her mind.

"Princess, it's time to sleep."

"Yes!"

She whispered in her father's ear the wish she desired. Fortunately, her father replied without much consideration.

So thanks to that, Siervian couldn't sleep so easily.

"Sebi is fine now. Ellie should go and take a rest."

However, she tried to speak honorably and haughtily because she wanted Ellie to take a break.

Now that she is seven years old, she was able to show a slightly more noble side.

"I shall, Princess."

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: She is so cute. Since yesterday you've been trying to sound like an adult, but I just want to rub those cute red cheeks.

But even with this perfect consideration, Ellie was expressing discourtesy.

"If you're scared, please call me? Is that all right?"

"Don't worry, Ellie."

Siervian nodded proudly as she held the Crown Prince's gift from last year, the teddy bear.

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: Huheu, how can you hold the doll in such a cute way while speaking in a haughty way? Our Princess sure has a lot of talent.

Recently, Siervian had been very independent, so Ellie helped her with the blanket again and left the room.

'I want to go there soon. When will father grant my wish?'

It took some time before she could try to fall asleep after containing her excitement.

But suddenly, a white butterfly appeared outside and tapped on her window.

"...!"

Siervian quickly covered her mouth and jumped from her bed and looked at the door to check if someone might come.

After clearing things up, she then carefully opened the window slightly.

'It's Karmen!'

The butterfly flew into her room and quickly fluttered over Siervian's head as if it were welcome there.

But, before her eyes, it broke into a powder that shone brightly.

And it clumped together and soon formed into letters.

〈Tomorrow, number 1, that place〉

The code message soon disappeared without a trace.

Siervian, who had already seen it, smiled bashfully.