Chapter 62

Continental wizards gathered primarily on this mana line stepping stone.

The ones who boasted the best skills will gain a foothold in the wizard tower of the Northern Empire.

It's a kind of test or challenge for the wizards who wish to climb the tower.

"That time, did you contact the stepping stone that there was a small local war?"

The wizards benefited the world.

Ironically, the ones essential to wars were also the wizards.

"Yes, I did. If there was a local war, I would definitely contact a place close to the Tungka empire."

The contents of the contract in which the wizards were dispatched to the war were not something that could be easily discovered.

The information was only obtained because the current Lord of the magic tower was from this 'mana's stepping stone.'

"At that time, we confirmed that wizards were mobilized for the local war."

Contrary to the initial purpose of its establishment, the relationship between the tower and the stepping stone was not very good.

Because the magic tower was more open to wizards from pure empires.

The current Lord of the magic tower was almost the only person to be recognized in both places.

"Was that information false?"

Looking at the Crown Prince, one of his best disciples, The Lord smiled faintly.

"The wizards were dispatched at the time, but strangely, no one was involved in the actual battle."

"Recruiting wizards, but not putting them into the war zone?"

It was nonsense. Knowing that, Alderuan could not hide his ferocious expression.

The Lord continued, adding that there were talents from the stepping stone who could challenge the 'test' of the magic tower in a few years.

After the slim chance of finding a contract, detailed circumstances of the situation were discovered.

The challenger who wanted to come to the magic tower was nothing short of a bribe handed to the Lord to show his friendliness.

"By the way, teacher. How did you suddenly find out about the small war between the Tungka and the Navapal empire?"

The silent Crown Prince questioned.

"Oh, yesterday the Princess was very worried."

Damien opened his eyes wide at the sudden mention of his younger sister.

"Yes?"

The Lord of the magic tower smiled warmly as he recalled the cute figure imitating an adult.

It was a big deal because the scent of mana was strong but it would feel more and more familiar to the Lord.

"You must have been with Your Majesty when I heard about this."

"Is t...that so?"

"You have not yet known the details, but one thing is certain; this is an important matter for the people of the empire. But there's nothing wrong with checking the details twice, or maybe three times."

In the following explanations, the Crown Prince nodded his head without realizing it.

Siervian is cute, kind and all but she couldn't have said it like that logically.

Alderuan, who had a rough mood, also nodded his head.

"Indeed, that's what the good-hearted Siervy would say."