Chapter 50

"I know that."

Ellie sighed with a brooding expression.

With that expression, Siervian felt nervous about this urgent matter.

But soon after, she comforted the ladies-in-waiting.

"It's okay, everyone. Let's goo!"

"Yes, Princess."

[ Jane Millas ]
Favorability: +20
Thoughts: You must be excited since it's your first time hearing about it.

As the Imperial daughter moved enthusiastically, the maids stopped frowning and prepared to go out in a hurry.

The time for Siervian to drink the Harmin tea was inevitably getting closer. But the fact that the time came rather suddenly made her want to just get it over with.

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: I can't do this. I need to contact His Majesty...

As Ellie left the palace worried, she secretly gave an order to the other maid beside her. Siervian, on the other hand, was worried about Adante, who left for a while.

What made Ellie worry so much was the suddenness of the call because it was against proper etiquette. So Siervian wondered if her father would do something on the day she would drink the Harmin tea.

'But I heard that my father is especially busy these days.'

Siervian then realized that she was thinking like Ellie without noticing it.

She cutely shook her head quickly.

As she kept looking at people's thoughts, she fell into bad habits thinking sometimes like the people she was looking into, which was a big problem for her.

'I don't think this is the time to drink Harmin tea.'

Harmin's garden was a ceremonial space for young Imperial families to drink Harmin tea. Although it is an Imperial garden, only a small building structure was built there.

If one does not drink Harmin tea periodically, especially at an early age, they will die before entering adulthood. But there was another problem for Siervian.

'I'm certain the allergies are still the same.'

Around the same period in her previous life, after drinking Harmin tea, Siervian completely collapsed and actually almost passed on due to shortness of breath.

It was also the day they found out that she was allergic to Harmin tea leaves.

'If we go on like this again, I might...!'

Naturally, Siervian thought of various countermeasures, but an allergy like hers will only be revealed after drinking the tea.

In the end, only her anxiety deepened as she went without any excuses to cancel the ceremony.

'I really don't want this.'

After the day she managed to overcome the allergy, the Empress was very concerned about Siervian and even gave her a doctor from her own family.

Because management of cultivating the Harmin tea leaves was the role of the Empress.

Among the four meritorious families that established the Empire with the first Emperor, he was the only remaining duke.

'Umm, if it turns out you're allergic again, I'll have to seek help from them. But the transportation could be the only problem.'

They had devoted generations to this, regarding it as a 'sacred duty'.