Chapter 47

[ Aderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: Anyway, the security in the garden is a mess, so I'll have to increase the security measures. Even the magic circle was scattered halfway through. I'll have to hold the supervisor accountable for this.

As if to answer Siervian's question, her father recalled a series of suspicious thoughts.

Reading complex sentences in rapid succession made Siervian lose control over her body's initiative.

"Hmm?"

So she noticed only a few seconds later that her body was holding out a pinky on its own toward her father.

"What is this?"

"Promise!"

"Hmm."

[ Aderuan Ervedote ]
Favorability: +100
Favorability: +100
Thoughts: How cute she is. Maybe my Siervy is fond of sephinels because she's a Mana Fairy.

Carefully eyeing the little finger, the emperor nodded.

He thought that today should be designated as a national holiday.

Fortunately, (?) Siervian had not read this part of her father's thoughts as she was trying to synchronize with her body again.

'Even in my previous life too?'

Siervian remembered a lot from her previous life to this day.

She wondered why her father never allowed her to go to the millenary garden.

In her previous life, Siervian had not experienced a situation like this to go to a picnic with her father. So, now she knew what it meant for her to go alone.

'The millenary garden is dangerous, I wonder if that's the reason he was so angry when I went alone at night.'

Siervian raised her pinky finger carefully to the Emperor's and shook it, then right after they made the pinky promise, she saw the Empress' eyes sharpen for a moment.

Only Siervian, who watched the Empress, saw that grim moment.

'I'm tired.'

She closed her eyes as if she had no energy.

Until the very last moment that her eyes were open, the Empress' status window showed only subtracted favorability points until she closed her eyelids.

It would be nice if everyone lived a good life without having to hide their true emotions.

It was very sad.

The summer season had arrived.

It's actually always winter in the north. The Empire continued to have a spring-like climate under the protection of the magic circle.

So, people separated the seasons on purpose to spend the year in a variety of ways.

There were also changes in the temperature of the magic circle according to the season.

"Me?"

That summer came with an unexpected visitor to the imperial palace.

"Yes, Princess, I think you should prepare right away."

"Okaay."

Siervian had heard that Garambell's delegation was coming. The Imperial Palace was bustling for several days after receiving this news.

She recalled the time when she saw the thoughts of a lot of officials regarding the delegation wherever she went.

'But why me all of a sudden.'