Chapter 58

"Yes, very."

Next year, she can really learn magic.

Will the scent of mana remain until then, unlike in her previous life?

But Siervian was already possessed of the sense of falling into disappointment already, which made her nervous.

"Make sure you learn magic next year. All right?"

[ Karmen Kasselov ]
Thoughts: Since you're a Princess, she can learn magic from the old man, right? Yeah, that's good for you. And I'll ask to let me study with you.

However, it was difficult to say Siervian's prediction would come true when she saw Karmen was looking forward to it.

So she just nodded for now.

Maybe they could take a few classes together.

"As for the grass, I'll look more into it."

Siervian had thought about it many times. It's amazing that Karmen has always been nice to her, and she was grateful to see his thoughts were good, too.

Siervian had recently begun to express her emotions honestly and subconsciously smiled shyly.

"Thank you, Karmen."

"...Ah, it's, it's nothing, Ahem."

[favorability +100]

[favorability +100]

[favorability +100]

[favorability +100]

[favorability +100]

As if Siervian's eyes were shining brightly through the status window, but Karmen's eyes shone indescribably.

* * *
"I'm almost done."

"Wah, Woow...!"

Siervian could not hide her admiration when she saw her father change his appearance instantly.

The Emperor, dressed in clothes that would be worn by a wealthy commoner, cast a transformation spell on himself with a few gestures.

The gorgeous silver hair quickly turned to black like Siervian's.

"Hmm."

The Emperor looked at himself in the mirror and nodded in satisfaction.

Today was finally the day to grant the wish that Siervian had secretly whispered to her father on her birthday.

The wish was to go visit the city.

"What about Sebi?"

"No one in the city knows Siervy yet, so it'll be fine."

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: It's a sin to magically cover up such a cute figure. But, I'd rather blind those looking at Siervy.

While looking at her scary-thinking father, Siervian tried to hide her disturbed face.

Anyway, Siervian thought that it'd be better for her to disguise herself even a little, rather than magically blinding passersby.

"I'm sorry I didn't cast a spell on you."

"No, it's fine."

"If you come to the garden later, I'll put wings on you."

"...!"

Siervian nodded her head fiercely, thinking it was the right choice to look disappointed. Because it must be amazing to have wings on your back!

Then Hex, who was preparing for their undercover, suddenly showed surprise.