Chapter 33

"Do you like it, Princess?"

"Yeah..."

Ellie asked this when Siervian fiddled with the small drawer model for a long time. She also didn't forget to write down the number of the model that the princess was looking at with shining eyes.

In the memo, there were also a few lines of Ellie's own thoughts, such as how lovely the princess was today. This small hobby of hers started not too long ago.

'Maybe she doesn't like seeing me use the color of the Imperial family.'

Perhaps it wasn't that the Empress didn't like blue, but rather that she didn't like Siervian using the color. And considering her favorability, it's a possibility.

But for now, Siervian brushed the thought aside. In the future, she would try to avoid the Empress as much as she could.

"Princess, how about this chair?"

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: This looks alright, but it should have more gems to embellish it. It'll be placed in our pretty Princess' bedroom after all, so only furniture that matches with her loveliness should be ordered.

Looking at the chair model that Ellie showed her, Siervian suddenly came back to the present. This chair was obviously a luxurious piece of furniture that had soft cushions, and just by looking at it, it was clear that the height was specifically crafted for children.

Wouldn't something like this cost a lot of money?

'Luxury is not allowed.'

As she held the chair model in her hands, she felt blood escaping from her fingertips.

Under no circumstances could the luxury of an Imperial family member be seen in a good light. Even if she got off scot-free from interfering with the Garambell incident, Siervian couldn't expect the same luck happening twice.

"Noo, I dwon't need it."

But then suddenly, the doors opened and a different maid stepped in to bring another furniture model.

And inside the drawing room outside of her bedroom were countless other furniture models spread out in the middle.

'That much!'

And come to think of it, Ellie also brought in several more catalogues.

Siervian thought that she would be wasting too much money redecorating her room.

"I dwon't need many fuwniture. Jwust a little is okay."

How much of the budget would be spent on this?

Actually, it was difficult for Siervian to guess the exact amount. Of course, in her previous life, she also never had the chance to learn how money worked.

[ Ellie ]
Thoughts: Hmm, isn't there anything that Your Highness likes? It would be great if you speak your mind more...

Ellie didn't understand what Siervian meant.

In the first place, these were things that the princess would have liked so far.

'If I could understand better, I could have told Ellie more clearly.'

Tightly hugging the doll with her secret stash, Siervian felt troubled.

This just made her want even more to understand the world around her.

"Oh my, Your Highness. This isn't a lot."

When she told Ellie that she wanted only a few pieces of furniture, Ellie just said that this wasn't a lot. And it didn't seem to be a lie based on the status window.