CAST

Human torch
Elena Harrington
(Crystal Reed)

POWERS: Pyrokinesis, teleportation, healing

Ed
Eddie Munson
(Joseph Quinn)

•°☆In which the girl with powers to manipulate and conjure fire falls for the freak☆°•

OR

Elena Harrington was lucky enough to be adopted into the Harrington family. When the lab shut down they sent her to an orphanage when they adopted her.

Of course, her situation was explained to them. The situation being having a tattoo on her wrist saying 004 and fire going off while her nose was bleeding in the process.

Steve and Elena bonded quickly, despite the two year age gap. And when Elena started going to Hawkins high Steve showed her around.

When Steve left school he bought his own place for him and his sister, who was on her last year of school along with Robin. He knew Elena was grieving her best friend, Billy Hargrove.

Surprisingly, the two got on well. They had the right balance of personalities. But they were similar. Elena helped Billy with getting girls and they called it, have you met Billy? It made the two laugh by the confused look on the girls faces. So when he died Elena was heartbroken and she somewhat isolated herself from her friends, but not too much as to the point they would think she was okay.

But nearer Halloween, 1984 shit went crazy and their life was never the same for the next two years.

They thought it went away but it was only the beginning.

The rest of the characters are played by their respected actors or actresses.