𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝙵𝚊𝚠𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚝

THE TRIO WERE AT THE TRAIN TRACKS, GETTING BUCKETS of meat out for Dustins non-lizard pet her named Dart.

"Dustin!" A voice says from Dustins walkie talkie. "This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?"

"Well, well, well, look who it is." Dustin says and Elena takes a can of gasoline out the trunk of the car.

"Sorry, man." Lucas says. "My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby demogorgan." Dustin tells him.

"Whats a demogorgan?" Elena asks Steve.

"Some weird interdimensional monster we fought last year." Steve answers.

"Wait, what?" Lucas asks.

"I'll explain later." Dustin says. "Just meet me, Steve and Elena at the old junkyard."

"Steve? Elena?" Lucas asks.

"Amd bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." Dustin says.

"Steve and Elena Harrington?" Lucas asks as Steve closes the trunk to his car.

"All right, let's go." Steve says.

"Yeah, come on, Dustin, you dragged us here so you're helping us." Elena says, grabbing a bucket of raw meat.

"Just be there, stat." Dustin says to Lucas. "Over and out." He grabs a bucket and walks with Steve and Elena through the woods to the train tracks.

~~~

THE THREE WERE WALKING ALONG THE TRAIN TRACKS, PUTTING raw meat on them occasionally.

"All right, so let me get this straight." Steve says. "You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl who you just met?"

"All right, thats grossly oversimplifying things." Dustin says.

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Steve asks.

"An interdimensional slug? Because its awesome." Dustin answers.

"I would find it pretty awesome." Elena says.

"Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I just... I don't know. I just feel like you're trying way too hard." Steve tells him.

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect, all right?" Dustin says.

"Its not about the hair, man." Steve tells him. "The key with girls is just acting like you don't care."

"Even if you do?" Dustin asks.

"Yeah, exactly." Steve answers. "It drives them nuts."

"Thats not true." Elena says. "Dustin don't listen to him. You have get to know the girl better and when the time is right you ask her out. And if she cares about you a lot she'll say yes or she'll say no but you keep your friendship because friendship is also important and if she doesn't keep the friendship then you know she wasn't a true friend. If you act like you don't care you could push this girl away so I would not take this idiots advice."

"No, Dustin, you act like you don't care." Steve says.

"Then what?" Dustin asks.

"You just wait until, uh... until you feel it." Steve answers.

"Feel what?" Dustin asks.

"Yeah, what do you feel, Steve?" Elena asks with a teasing smile.

"Its like before its gonna storm, you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh... electricity, you know?" Steve explains.

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds on the atmosphere-" Dustin starts to explain before being cut off by Steve.

"No, no, no, no, no." Steve says. "Like a... like a sexual electricity. You feel that and then you make your move."

"So that's when you kiss her?" Dustin asks.

"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo." Steve says.

"Sorry." Dustin says.

"Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a... I don't know, like a lion." Steve explains. "But others, you gotta be ow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja."

"And if you do want to kiss this girl you need to ask her first." Elena adds and Steve nods his head.

"What type is Nancy?" Dustin asks.

"Nancy's different." Steve tells him. "Shes different than the other girls."

"Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess." Dustin says.

"Yeah, yeah, she is." Steve says.

"I can see Nancy being both." Elena says and the two boys look at her, confused. "Like if the mood is the right then she might want the guy to he all aggressive or whatever but then she might want to take it slow so you would have to make sure its okay. I don't know, depending on her mood maybe."

"Well, this girls special, you know." Dustin says. "Its just, like, something about her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey." Steve says, getting Dustin to not go further on about this girl.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?" Steve asks.

"Uh, no. No." Dustin answers.

"Okay, good." Steve says. "Don't."

"I won't." Dustin says.

"She's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for that shit." Steve says and then looks at Dustin but he was looking at the ground. "Fabergé."

"What?" Dustin and Elena ask.

"Its Fabergé Organics." Steve points to his hair. "Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hairs damp... its not wet, okay? When its damp."

"Damp." Dustin takes a mental note of all he advice hes been given by the two Harringtons.

"You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray." Steve says.

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin asks, laughing.

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett." Steve answers.

"You told me that was Nancy's for when she stayed in your room." Elena says, leaning on Dustin as the two laughed with each other.

"You tell anyone I just told you that and both your asses are grass." Steve says. "You'll both be dead. Do you understand?"

"Okay, Steve, I understand." Elena answers.

"Yeah, same." Dustin nods.

"Okay." Steve sighs.

"Farrah Fawcett, really?" Dustin asks.

"I mean, she's hot." Steve says.

"True." Elena agrees.

"Yeah." Dustin also agrees.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

975