𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕

ONE MONTH LATER...

ELENA WAS WITH MAX, HELPING HER GET READY FOR the snow ball by braiding a small bit of her hair.

"If Lucas isn't gawking over you then there must be something wrong with him." Elena says and notices Billy looking at Max through the doorway. "Don't you think she looks great, Billy?"

"Yeah." Billy answers and makes his way over to the two girls. "You look pretty, Max."

"Thanks, Billy." Max says, confused, and Elena looks between the two with a proud smile on her face.

"Also, have fun with Lucas." Billy says.

"Are you okay?" Max asks and Billy nods his head.

"Why?" He asks, chuckling.

"You don't like Lucas." Max answers.

"Well, someone." He glances at Elena. "Helped me realise how much of an ass I was being. Do you want us to drop you off?"

"Yeah." Max answers and Elena gives Billy a discreet high five.

'Good job' Elena mouths to him and he grins at her.

~~~

BILLY AND ELENA WERE SAT IN THE FRONT OF the car with Max behind them both.

"You're going to go in there looking as beautiful as ever and as soon as Lucas sees you his jaw will be on the floor." Elena says.

"Yeah." Max nods.

"No kissing or anything." Billy points a finger at her.

"How very motherly of you to say." Elena teases him.

"Shut up." Billy rolls his eyes at her and Elena gets out the car, pushing her seat forward for Max to get out.

"What if I fall over or step on his feet?" Max asks.

"He won't care." Elena tells her, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "He would jump off a cliff if you asked him to."

"You think so?" Max asks.

"I know so." Elena answers. "Go get 'em, Tiger." Max smiled at Elena before rushing inside the middle school.

Elena sits back in her seat, closing the door.

"Wanna see if Munsons at the hideout so you can stare at him again?" Billy asks her.

"You aren't funny." Elena says, putting her seatbelt on. "Also I don't stare."

"You do." Billy says.

"Not." Elena says. "But, yes, I want to go the hideout."

"I wonder why." Billy says sarcastically.

"I hate you." Elena mumbles, crossing her arms.

"You love me really." Billy grins.

"Don't get too cocky, Hargrove." Elena jokingly glares at him.

~~~

MAX EXCITEDLY RUNS OVER TO THE CAR, THE BIGGEST grin on her face as Elena let's her in the car.

"How was it?" Elena asks.

"It was great!" Max answers. "Lucas asked me to dance and we did and I kissed him."

"You kissed him?" Billy asks.

"Yeah." Max answers. "He was too chicken to do it himself so I did it."

"Aww, you're growing up." Elena ruffles the younger girls hair and Max laughs, smacking Elenas hand away.

"Have you kissed that Eddie guy?" Max asks.

"No." Elena answers.

"She dreams of it every night though." Billy smirks and Elena punches his arm gently.

"I do not." Elena denies.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

510