𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

"WILL THERE BE SPIDERS?" Elena asks as she walks through the door of the Wheeler Household.

"I dunno." Steve shrugs. "Why?"

"Cause if there's weird spiders then I'm fucking running." Elena answers.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin says as she looks around the messed up home covered in the vines.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy says and starts to walk upstairs, the others following her but Steve stops on the stairs.

"Eddie." Elena whispers and he turns to look at her. "If there's a weird spider can you kill it for me?"

"Yeah, I'll kill it for you." Eddie answers and then whispers, "I will do anything for you."

"Right, Nancy, where do you keep these monster murdering guns?" Elena asks and Nancy reaches into her wardrobe before pulling out a shoe box. She opens it and moves the wrapper to reveal white shoes. "They're fucking shoes."

"Those aren't guns." Eddie says.

"These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a deadly projectile." Robin says.

"I don't understand." Nancy shakes her head.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie suggests.

"Theres a six year old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy tells him.

"Nancy, he just gets stressed out in these kinds of situations." Elena whispers, defending Eddie slightly.

"Why do you keep defending him? Because you love him?" Nancy whispers back and Elena just scoffs before walking off.

Did she love him? She's never even said an 'I love you' to anyone. Not even Steve.

She walked into the room near Nancy's and she picked up a picture frame, smiling slightly. It was Dustin, Mike, Will and Lucas a few years ago.

"Hey, Elena." Eddie enters the room and Elena looks at him, smiling. "Nancy and Robin sent me here to check on you, you okay?"

"Yeah." Elena nods. "Nancy just asked me something I didn't know the answer to, thats all."

"You can tell me." Eddie sits on the bed, avoiding the vines.

"Theres this guy." Elena sighs. "I mean this guy is amazing and I like him a lot but I just haven't figured out if I love him."

"Oh." Eddie frowns. "Who is this guy?"

"No one." Elenas cheeks heat up and Eddie thinks, trying to figure out who the guy is until he remembers his and Steve's conversation earlier, so he gets up and stands next to Elena.

"Me and Steve were having a little discussion earlier." Eddie says. "He told me that you talk about me."

"Some way to expose me." Elena mumbles.

"He said something along the lines of making a move." Eddie takes Elenas hand in his, the two now facing each other.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" Elena asks when Eddie leans slightly closer to Elena.

"Making a move." Eddie answers and leans his head near Elenas. "But do you want me to make a move?"

"Yes." Elena answers and the two kiss. Eddies arms snaked around Elenas waist and Elenas arms wrapped around his neck.

"Dustin! Dustin!" The two heard Steve yelling.

"Trust my brother to interrupt us." Elena says and Eddie laughs, the two running downstairs, hand in hand. "Can you hear me? Dustin!"