𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛

EVERYONE IN THE SMALL, WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS A room, were screaming at the top of their lungs as they plunged towards their death.

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin screams, pressing more buttons.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve shouts.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" Robin yells.

"Since when do rooms fucking move?!" Elena shouts, holding onto Robin who was also holding onto Elena and some metal shelving.

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin shouts in a very high pitched voice, hurting Elena's ears even more.

"Press the button!" Erica shouts.

"I feel sick." Elena mumbles, her face becoming for pale by the second.

Then the supposed room jolted causing everyone to fall onto the floor, Robin landing onto Elena.

"Jeez, Robin, take me out first." Elena jokes.

"My groin." Steve complains and Elena cringes.

"Never say that again." Elena says and Robin got off Elena and sat next to her instead.

Elena rushed over to a box and ripped it open, throwing whatever was in it out and threw up. Robin was by her side rubbing her back and holding back her hair.

"What the fuck just happened?" Elena asks, wiping her mouth with her sleeve and resting her head on Robins shoulder.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve shouts and shoves Dustin out the way so he could get to the buttons.

"I think we've clearly established that buttons don't work." Robin says from where she stood with Elena in her arms who had silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I hate being sick." Elena mumbles.

"They're buttons. They have to do something." Steve says.

"Yeah, if we had a key card." Robin says.

"A what?" Steve asks.

"Its an electronic lock." Robin tells him. "Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a key card, it won't operate meaning-"

"We're stuck in here." Dustin finishes.

"Yeah." Robin says, gently running her hands through Elenas hair as she hugged Robin tighter.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me." Erica says. "But if I'm not home for Uncle Jacks party tomorrow and my mum finds out you four are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat."

"I don't care about Tina!" Steve shouts. "Or Uncle Jacks party! Your mums not gonna be able to fund us if we're dead in a Russian elevator!"

"Hey." Dustin says and everyone looks at him. "What if we climbed out?"

Steve and Dustin go to check while the three girls stay in the elevator, Robin and Elena sitting on the floor and cuddling up to each other.

"You okay?" Elena asks.

"I guess, you?" Robin asks.

"Could be better." Elena answers.

~~~

          THEY HAD SPENT A NIGHT IN THE RUSSIAN ELEVATOR. Elena was tired and cranky and Robin was looking for useful things in the boxes.

"You got any food in there?" Elena asks, pointing to Erica's backpack.

"Why?" Erica asks.

"So I can get the sick taste out my mouth." Elena answers and Erica reaches in her bag and takes out a small chocolate bar.

"Here." Erica gives it to her and Elena says a quick thank you and eats the bar. "Don't tell anyone I gave you that, got it nerd?"

"Got it." Elena nods her head, leaning her head against the wall. "Its the fourth, right?"

"Yeah." Robin answers. "Why?"

"Eddie asked me to the carnival." Elena answers. "I'm meant to meet him there and if I don't show because Russians have killed me he's gonna think I blew him off."

"I'm sure he'll understand." Robin says and she cringes when she sees Steves piss on the wall. "Can you redirect your stream please?" Steve does as he's been asked too but they could see the trail.

"I'm gonna be sick again." Elena says.

"Please don't." Erica says and starts banging the jar of green stuff against the metal.

"Hey, hey! Be careful, careful, careful!" Robin takes it out of her hand. "We don't even know what that is."

"Exactly. It could be useful." Erica says.

"Useful how?" Elena asks.

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die." Erica says.

"I hate to break it to you, but this is not water." Robin tells her.

"No but its a liquid." Erica says. "And if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst, I drink."

Robin leans her head against the wall and climbs up to Steve and Dustin.

"We've got company." Robin tells them and Elena quickly grabs Ericas stuff and gives them to Robin. She helps Erica up the Hatch and then gets out herself.

They watch as two Russians come in and say a few things in Russian to each other and take some boxes out the elevator.

Steve holds his finger to his lips and looks at the jar of green stuff in Ericas hand.

Steve jumps down and puts the jar underneath the door, holding the door in place.

"Lets go." Steve says and Elena throws him Ericas stuff and he slides them under the door. Erica climbs out first, then Dustin, then Robin and Elena and Steve gets out last just before the jar breaks.

The jar breaks and substance inside it burns the floor, putting a massive hole in it.

"Jesus Christ!" Steve says.

"You still wanna drink that?" Robin asks.

"Holy mother of God." Dustin says and everyone looks towards where he is and Elena groans seeing the tunnel go on and on.

"Well hope you guys are in good shape. Looking at you, roast beef." Steve pats Dustins chest and begins to walk down the never ending tunnel. "Lets go, come on."

"Why me?" Dustin asks Elena who shrugs and the group start their journey down the tunnels.

"I'm tired." Elena complains.

"Elena, we've only walked ten steps." Robin tells her.

"Exactly, its too much." Elena whines. "Plus I have a friend who wants to hang out with me."

"What if it was a date?" Robin asks and Elena laughs.

"I don't think he's into me that way." Elena says and Robin rolls her eyes.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

1055