𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

"HEY, DUSTIN, THIS IS EDDIE THE BANISHED." Eddie speaks through the walkie talkie. "You there? Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin? Elena? Earth to Dustin or Elena."

"Hey, its Nancy." Nancy picks up the walkie and Elena rolls over in her sleep and Nancy looks at the girl to make sure she doesn't fall off the sofa.

"Wheeler! Hey." Eddie says. "Um, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world..."

"No, don't do that." Nancy says. "Stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can."

"Listen, um... can you pick me up a six pack?" Eddie asks. "I know, its stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangle nerves." Nancy looks to the other sofa to check up on Max but she wasn't there.

"Hey, I'm gonna call you back." Nancy tells him.

"Wheeler? Wheeler?" Eddie asks and Elena sits up and grabs the walkie talkie in irritation since it disrupted her sleep, plus she always woke up grouchy anyway.

"I'm trying to sleep, here." Elena says.

"Wow, sorry, love." Eddie chuckles. "Wait, why do you need to sleep a lot? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"I'm fine just been a long day." Elena answers. "We'll bring you a six pack later but we have more important shit to deal with."

"Fine." Eddie sighs. "Bye, Ellie."

"See ya." Elena puts the walkie down and burries her face into her hands while letting out a yawn. "GUYS!" They all wake up, groaning.

"What?" Steve asks and Nancy, Max and Dustin come downstairs.

"I have something to tell you." Elena answers. "So in the lab we were numbers but number one no one knew who he was and people said he was a myth. There was a guard who worked there that helped me and El learn our powers. But he was one. He killed pretty much the entire lab and El vanished him to the upside down where he became Vecna."

"Ah shit." Dustin groans.

"But then where and who was one in the fifties?" Nancy asks.

"Thats what we need to find out." Elena says.

"I say we go for a trip to Creels old house." Steve suggests and everyone agrees. Steve and the children go into Nancy's car, Elena sitting in the boot with Steve and Dustin.

~~~

          WALKING UP TO THE HOUSE ELENA FELT UNEASY AND quickly pulled her headphones over her ears. There were boards covering the doors and windows and the plants were overgrown.

"Yeah, that's not creepy." Steve says and he and Nancy start to take off the board covering the door.

"What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this weird old house?" Elena asks.

"We're not sure." Nancy answers. "We just know this house is important to Vecna."

"Because Max saw it in Vecnas red soup mind world?" Steve asks.

"Basically." Nancy answers.

"Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels." Dustin tells Steve. "And how to stop him before he comes after Max and Elena again."

"We don't think he's in here, do we?" Lucas asks.

"Guess we'll find out." Max answers.

"Ready?" Steve asks and Nancy nods, the board falling to the floor. Steve goes to open the door but it was locked. "Its locked. Should I knock,  see if anybodys home?"