𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚢

"WHATEVER YOU GUYS ARE DOING, HURRY UP!" Steve yells through the portal.

"Steve says you need to hurry." Erica tells them as she runs to Eddies room where everyone was trying to find a song Nancy would enjoy listening to.

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin shouts.

"We're trying." Elena yells from he spot with Robin looking through Eddies tapes.

"We can't find anything." Max adds, also yelling.

"Seriously, what is all this shit?" Robin asks, yelling.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie asks, shouting.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles?" Robin lists, shouting.

"Shit, my beatles tape is at home!" Elena exclaims, lightly hitting Eddies wall out of frustration, totally forgetting in the stressful moment that she could literally teleport to get it.

"Music! We need music!" Robin yells and Eddie snatches an Iron Maiden tape and holds it up to her.

"THIS IS MUSIC!" Eddie shouts.

"GUYS!" Steve yells and the group rush into the living room to see Nancy awake and the two out of the portal.

~~~

          THE GROUP WERE NOW IN MAX'S TRAILER, NANCY WAS sitting on a chair, Robin was on the floor with her legs bought up to her chest, Dustin was stood next to the sofa where Erica, Eddie and Elena were sat, Steve was on the floor infront of his sister and Max and Lucas were stood near them.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet." Nancy says. "The most awful things. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this... giant creature with a gaping mouth and this creature wasn't alone." Elena scrunched up her eyebrows as she thought about what the creature could possibly be. "And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army."

"His army." Elena says, realisation dawning on her.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"The shadow monsters, the one that possessed Will, he had an army but El didn't kill it, she just closed the gate." Elena says.

"Ah, shit." Dustin groans.

"Why is that your response for every major thing?" Elena asks.

"I don't know." Dustin shrugs.

"And they were coming into Hawkins." Nancy continues. "Into our neighbourhoods. Our homes. And then... he showed me my mum and Holly. Mike." Tears were falling down Nancy's cheeks as she thought about what Vecna showed her. "And they... they were all..."

"Was Jason one of the people dead?" Elena asks but Steve elbows her leg, earning a small 'ow' from the girl. "Just wondering."

"Okay, but, he's just trying to scare you, Nance." Steve reassures. "Right? I mean... I mean its not real."

"Not yet." Nancy says but it was more of a whisper. "But there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like one outside of Eddies trailer, but... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home."

"Four chimes." Max says. "Vecnas clock."

"It always chimes four times." Elena says.

"Four exactly." Max says.

"I heard them too." Nancy tells them.

"Hes been telling us his plan this whole time." Max says.

"Four kills." Lucas says. "Four gates." The group looked between Max and Elena, worried for the both of them. "End of the world."