𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚂𝚙𝚢𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝

ERICA WAS CONSISTENTLY RINGING THE BELL AND ELENA LET out a groan before going to serve her.

"I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please." Erica tells her.

"No." Elena shakes her head. "No more samples today."

"Why not?" Erica asks.

"Because you, little one, are abusing company policy." Elena answers.

"Where's the sailor man?" Erica asks.

"Sorry, he can't help you. He's busy." Elena tells her.

"Busy with what?" Erica asks.

"Spycraft." Elena answers and Erica sighs, mumbling under her breath as she and her friends walk out.

"Ahoy, sailor!" Eddie grins, waving at her.

"Hello, my favourite customer." Elena says.

"I feel touched that I'm your favourite customer." Eddie says.

"The usual?" Elena asks.

"Yes, please." Eddie answers and watches as Elena scoops his ice cream for him. Eddie, already knowing how much it is, gives Elena the money and she outs it in the register. "Want to sit with me while I eat my ice cream? I have band practice soon so I thought I could spend time with my favourite sailor."

"Yeah, sure." Elena tries her best to act cool by simply nodding her head along with her words. The two went to sit at a table, Eddie happily eating his ice cream.

"So, sweetheart, any men in your life?" Eddie asks.

"Nope." Elena answers. "I am single with a capital S."

"But you and that Billy Hargrove hang around with each other." Eddie says.

"You jealous, Eddie?" Elena asks.

"Maybe I am." Eddie shrugs.

"Well, me and Billy are strictly platonic." Elena tells him.

"Nice to know, taking mental notes as we speak." Eddie says.

"I'm glad." Elena says, smiling.

"Sorry, Eddie, but I need to steal her." Robin tells him but before he could protests Robin dragged Elena away, past Steve and Dustin and into the middle of the mall. "A trip to China sounds nice." Robin was looking around the mall and he eyes landed on imperial panda. "A trip to China sounds nice."

"If you tread lightly." Elena continues and points to Kauffman shoes which was opposite imperial panda.

"When blue and yellow meet in the west." Robin says and the two girls were looking around a lot more, heads turning in each direction possible.

"There." Elena points to the massive clock with blue and yellow clock hands.

"Guys." Steve says and the two girls looks at him and Dustin, both of them grinning. "What are you doing?"

"We cracked it." Robin answers.

"Cracked what?" Steve asks.

"The code." Elena answers.

~~~

          IT WAS HEAVILY RAINING AND THE GROUP WERE IN raincoats, watching the place the shipments go to.

"Look for imperial panda and Kauffman shoes." Robin tells Dustin.

"They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." Dustin says and the group look in that direction, everyone eyeing the boxes.

"What do you thinks in there?" Steve asks.

"Guns?" Dustin suggests.

"Bombs?" Elena says.

"Chemical weapons?" Robin says.

"Wanna bet five dollars on it?" Elena asks.

"Deal." Robin agrees, the two girls shaking on it.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." Dustin says.

"Great." Steve says sarcastically. "Thats great."

Then another guard opens the doors and the yellow coat guy takes the boxes in there.

"Hey, whats in there?" Robin asks.

"Its just more boxes." Dustin answers.

"Let me check it out." Steve says, grabbing the binoculars but Dustin doesn't let go.

"No, I'm still looking." Dustin tries to pull them away from Steve.

"Let me see it." Steve says but they drop the binoculars and it causes a loud noise and everyone ducks so the guards don't see them.

Robin was holding tightly onto Steve and Elenas hands, she quickly let go of Steves and hesitated to let go of Elenas.

"Its fine." Elena reassures Robin in a whisper. "We're gonna be okay."

The group quickly leave the roof before the guards could find them.

"Well, I think we found your Russians." Robin says.

"Jesus Christ, we could've died." Elena runs a hand through her hair.

"But we didn't." Robin squeezes the other girls hand, her cheeks a subtle shade of red but Elena though it was from the coldness.

•♡_________________________________♡•

WORD COUNT

695